Tony mumbled something under his breath but I didn't care to ask what he had said, I hadn't slept yet and it was really starting to catch up with me,

"You not flying this death trap?" I asked, earning a tired chuckle from Clint.

"No, Nat got to the pilot's seat first." He said as he laid down, resting his head on my lap.

"Comfortable?" I asked with a grin.

"Mhmm." He said with a nod.

"Well at least one of us is." I said quietly.

"I can move if this isn't comfortable for you." Clint said quickly, about to get up.

"No, you're fine, I'm just not a huge fan of flying." I said as I ran one of my hands through his hair.

He let out a content sigh and closed his eyes as I stroked his hair, more to try and comfort myself than anything else but he seemed to enjoy it. When I felt the jet take off my hands fell to my side and I gripped the edge of the seats tightly, my knuckles turning white as my heart raced. I squeezed my eyes tightly shut until I felt the jet stop rising and when I opened my eyes I found Clint's bright blue eyes staring back at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, brushing his thumb against my cheek.

"I-I'm fine." I said shakily.

He gave me a reassuring smile as he took one of my hands in his, intertwining our fingers as he moved his head around on my lap in an attempt to get comfortable. I watched as his eyes slowly started to shut and his grip on my hand slowly loosened, but he didn't let go, as he drifted to sleep, I had no clue how he could sleep when we were on this flying death trap.

"He loves you so much you know." Someone said.

I tore my eyes away from Clint and looked up to see Natasha stood there, I had to do a double take before looking over at the pilot's seat to find it was empty.

"Who the hell is flying this thing?" I hissed, trying not to wake Clint but also trying not to show my fear.

"It's on autopilot, it knows exactly where we are going, these jets don't really even need a pilot. I just like annoying Clint and getting into the pilot's seat before him." She said with a grin.

I shook my head as I looked down at Clint, he looked so peaceful and innocent whilst he slept, it was adorable.

"He absolutely adores you." She said as she took a seat next to him.

"And I adore him." I said as I ran my free hand through his hair.

"Please be careful." She started as she glanced down at my stomach.

I had an idea of where this was going but I didn't want to interrupt her.

"He was so excited last time but when you lost Roman it completely ruined him, I don't think he could handle losing another." She said sadly.

"I don't think I could either." I said, my voice barely above a whisper as I bit my lip to stop myself from crying.

"You've both been through so much, I just hope this all works out for you." She said before getting up and walking away.

After what felt like forever we finally landed on the helicarrier, whatever that was, and I shook Clint awake.

"Hey, we've just landed on the helicarrier." I said as I shook his shoulders gently.

We all made our way off the quinjet and I frowned when I realised we were on some huge contraption in the middle of the ocean somewhere. I grabbed Clint's hand and dragged him towards the edge when I saw dolphins jump out of the water.