"I don't think anyone enjoys laundry, but I'm fine with doing that. What else?" I asked.

"Maybe just some general cleaning of the tower, cooking occasionally, possibly helping Bruce and I in the lab if we need it, and any errands I need doing. I will just text you what I need between 9-5 on weekdays, it'll obviously be reasonable things, I don't expect you to do anything you won't be able to. I also know you train for around 2 hours a day with Clint so you can have those two hours training time, just text me when you're taking them so I know. I can't really think of anything else, any questions?" He asked.

"Nope. Thank you for everything Tony, you've all done so much for me, I can't even put into words how much I appreciate everything you've all done." I said truthfully, meaning every word.

"It's our pleasure, and you make Clint happy so we are all happy to have you." He said, pulling me into another hug.

I let out a sigh as I stood up, grabbing my phone from where I had left it before making my way back over to Tony.

"I had better go talk to Clint." I said sadly.
"Not before we sort out your hands. You hit those bags so hard you've cut your knuckles, they need to be cleaned and dressed before they get infected. Come with me, there is a first aid box in my room." He said and I followed him to his room.

I followed his instructions, unwrapping my hands then running my knuckles under the cold water. It stung and the pain jolted through my knuckles, making me suck in a sharp breath. He dabbed my hands dry with a clean towel before rubbing some cream into it, he claimed it stopped infection so I believed him. Then he wrapped my knuckles back up with clean bandages and smiled at his handy work.

"There you go, good as new, now you can go see Clint." He said.

"What do I say to him Tony?" I asked.

"Just tell him the truth." He said and I nodded.

I dragged my feet between the training room and the elevator then again from the elevator to Clint's room. I hesitated outside for a minute, frozen on the spot before I took a deep breath and lifted my hand, knocking on the door. Within seconds the door was flung open and the puffy, red eyed, tear stained face of Clint caught my attention immediately, he had obviously been crying.

"Hey..." I said, barely above a whisper.

"Hey." He croaked, his voice hoarse from crying.

"Can we talk?" I asked, my eyes on the floor.

"Of course, come in." He said, stepping to the side so I could go in.

I walked over and took a seat on the edge of his bed and he sat next to me. We sat in silence for a minute or so, until he finally said something.

"I didn't kiss her earlier, I know what you saw but she started it and I pushed her away, I promise. She used to come over a lot, we were all friends with her but she thought that we were more than friends. She tried to kiss me once and I pushed her away, which upset her. Then she vowed that she would destroy me and anyone I ever fell in love with. I had forgotten about her, it was 3 years ago, but then I fell for you and she came back." He said sadly.

"Tony showed me the video of what happened, I know you didn't start it and I saw you push her away. I just.... I can't get it out of my head what she said about sleeping with you. She sounded so serious." I said, looking down at my hands.

"Hey, look at me." He said.

He lifted my chin so that I was looking at him, the expression on his face was serious.

"I did not sleep with her, I swear. I haven't dated anyone in over 4 years and I don't sleep around like Tony, I uh..... I haven't been with anyone in over 4 years." He said, avoiding eye contact with me, a blush forming on his cheeks.

He looked up at me and our eyes met, he leant forward to kiss me but I turned my head so he caught my cheek instead of my lips.

"I'm sorry, I just.... I need a little bit of time." I said.

"It's okay, I understand." He said, pain evident in his voice.

I got up from the bed, unable to sit there any longer, and as I was about to walk out he stopped me.

"I love you, you know." He said from his bed.

"I love you too." I said before walking out.

I practically ran to my room, slamming the door shut behind me before diving into my bed. I curled up into a ball and my whole body shook as I laid there sobbing, one hand over my mouth so I didn't make a noise and the other on my stomach, trying to stop the wrenching pain inside. After an hour the sobbing tired me out and I fell asleep, still curled up in a ball. I was woken up by someone knocking on my door, just as I opened my eyes the door opened slowly.

"Abi?" I heard Bruce say softly.

"Hey Bruce." I said with a yawn.

"It's 6pm, we are about to order pizza, I just wanted to come and see if you'd like to join us?" He asked.

"Sure." I said with a small smile.

"Really?" He said, sounding a bit surprised.

"Yeah." I said, chuckling at his reaction.

"Great!" He said with a smile.

I followed him out of my room and towards the living room, everyone was sat on the couches. I took the spot next to Tony and Bruce took a seat next to Clint at the other end of the couch, I could feel Clint's eyes burning into the side of my head as I did my best to avoid eye contact. I rested my head on Tony's shoulder as everyone told Steve what they wanted.

"Abi what do you want?" Tony asked me softly.

"Can I just get a small cheese pizza please." I said with a yawn.

"And one small cheese pizza!" Tony said to Steve.

Steve nodded and gave me a small smile before making the call to the pizza place, a little while later Jarvis announced that the pizza guy was down in the lobby.

"You coming down to get the pizza with me?" Tony asked.

"Sure." I said as I followed him to the elevator.

"How did things go with Clint earlier?" He asked after the doors closed.