"Sounds like a plan, but I uh.. I still need to get dressed." I said.

"Just come find me when you're ready, I'll probably be in the kitchen or my room, it's a few doors up from yours." He said with a smile.

"Okay, I'll be there soon." I said.

He turned and got into the elevator, I went back into the lab to find Clint. He was sat at one of the workbenches on his phone but he looked up when he heard me come in.

"Everything alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, he just wanted to apologise for earlier and he's going to take me for a ride on his bike in a little bit, but there's a problem." I said.

"What's that?" He asked.

"I don't have any clothes." I said.

"Oh, well give me a second and I'll see what I can do." He said as he began tapping away at his phone screen.

He held the phone up to his ear and began speaking to someone, I zoned out as I began looking around the lab, it was actually pretty cool in here. I walked over to one of the workbenches and went to touch something but Bruce stopped me.

"No! Don't touch that." He said and I held my hands up in defence, backing away slowly.

"Natasha said I can take you up to her room and you can borrow some of her stuff for today." He said.

He jumped off of the work bench and I followed him towards the elevator, we stepped in and he pressed a button. We stepped out onto a floor that I hadn't seen yet, there was a door at the end of the hall and a few on the right hand side.

"That's Tony's room, avoid it." He said with a grin and I just shook my head.

"What's through there?" I asked, pointing to the door at the end.

"That's the training room, I'll show you that later." He said.

He stopped in front of one of the other doors and opened it for me. I stepped inside and Clint followed behind me, it was a pretty dull room if I was totally honest, she didn't really have much. Clint walked over to the dresser and started opening drawers, he pulled out a t-shirt and a pair of jeans and threw them over to me.

"Do you uh... do you need underwear?" He asked awkwardly.

"It's fine, I have underwear in my rucksack." I said, chuckling at how red he had gone.

"Oh and by the way, don't go in her room without her permission, she will freak out." He said as we walked out.

"Noted." I said with a nod as we stepped into the elevator.

I quickly got changed in my room and brushed my hair but when I looked out of my window it looked pretty cold outside and I frowned. I made my way out of my room and knocked on Clint's door, he opened it within a few seconds.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Uh... can I borrow a hoodie? It doesn't look very warm outside." I said as I looked down at the floor.

"Sure." He said as he walked over to his dresser and pulled one out before throwing it to me.

"Thanks." I said with a smile as I slipped it on.

"No problem, when you get back later I'm going to take you shopping so you can get your own clothes, sound good?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded before saying goodbye as I went to look for Steve. I checked the kitchen but he wasn't there so I knocked on his bedroom door, he wasn't there either so I walked back into the kitchen where Thor was.

"Do you know where Steve is?" I asked.

"He just went down to the garage." He said as he put two pop tarts in the toaster.

"Thanks." I said as I walked over to the elevator.

When I stepped inside I couldn't remember what button I had to press to get to the garage.

"Uh Jarvis?" I said, not really expecting an answer.

"Yes Miss?" He replied.

"Which button is it to go to the garage?" I asked.

"Let me help you with that." He said as one of the buttons lit up.

"Thanks." I said.

I stepped out into the garage and saw Steve over by his bike with a leather jacket on, he looked over at me when he heard footsteps. He handed me a helmet and then climbed onto the bike, I followed suit and the bike roared to life, I couldn't stop the excited squeal that escaped my lips. I hear Steve chuckle before he turned to me.

"Ready?" He asked.

"You know it." I said with a grin.

He sped out of the garage and I had to tighten my grip around his waist so I didn't fall off. We raced through the city, dodging in and out of cars, I absolutely loved it.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Out of the city, there's a place I want to show you." He said and I smiled.

After about half an hour of driving, Steve turned onto a steep dirt track and we raced up it, reaching the top in a matter of seconds. He stopped and parked the bike, we climbed off and I walked over to the edge of the cliff we had come up, the view was amazing.

"This is so beautiful, the view is breathtaking." I said with a smile.

"It is, isn't it? I come up here to think, you're the first person I've shown this place to." He said with a small smile as he looked away.

"Well thank you." I said.

I took a seat and let my legs dangle off of the edge of the cliff face, heights had never really bothered me that much. Steve took a seat next to me and I looked up at him with a smile on my face. The midday sun illuminated his face and really made his eyes look beautiful, he was even better looking up close than he was on the TV. We sat there for a while until he started to move, he got up and walked over to his bike whilst I continued to look at the amazing view.

"I bet this would be a good place to watch the sunset." I said with a smile.

"It's a perfect place to be when the sun is setting, watching it sink behind the high rise buildings in the distance is amazing." He said as he took a seat next to me.

He handed me a small gift and I looked up at him with a frown on my face.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"Think of it as a late birthday present." He said with a small smile.

"You guys are all amazing, apart from Tony at the moment, he's pissing me off but I'm sure it will get better, or at least I hope so anyway." I said, making him chuckle.

I opened the box to see a brand new phone, I quickly closed it and handed it back to him.

"I can't take that, it must have been so expensive." I said quickly.

"It was Clint's idea, and it's from all of us, so that you always have a way to contact us if you need us. Tony set it all up, our numbers are already in the phone so it's ready to go, all you have to do is turn it on." He said, handing it back to me.

I turned the phone on and groaned when I saw the background. Steve frowned and I turned the phone round to show him.

"I'm so sorry, I had no clue that he did that." He said quickly.

Set as my background was a picture of Clint and I that they had taken this morning. I quickly unlocked the phone and opened my contacts, I scrolled through and let out a sigh when I came to what could only be Clint's contact.

"I swear to god I'm going to kill Tony when we get back!" I said.