[ Arc 1.19 ]

[ A/N ] - I hope you lovelies enjoy this arc chapter~!!!

----------------------------------

Lucielle kept his head faced down, ignoring the occurring situation around him, he heard the loud and crisp footsteps cross the class room, eventually stopping right beside the tired and slightly aggressive sleeping gentleman. He felt so tired or in simple terms exhausted, although he hasn't been within the school for that long, the boy thought it had been feeling like an eternity in this wretched prison system of education. Lucielle could barely compose himself, he just wanted to go home, the youth did not desire to go through anymore cliché scenarios coming from the main protagonists. Almost everyone at this point was draining his energy out, even the system itself whom was floating on by hoping later on that the host feels a bit better so it can reveal the knowledge it held onto.

'Even the hospital was less tiring than this. What a pain.' Lucielle thought as his pale blonde hair slightly affected his eyesight, covering his view, the youth didn't do anything about it. Avoiding every student around himself, the boy finally glanced to his side from putting his fragile head down to meet the eyes of a wild panther, or so he thought it was.

Golden and fierce, the pair of ocular receptors were resembling the precious eyes of those panthers hunting in the wild, gold will inflict in the dark, displaying intense desire to hunt and kill; this thinking process slowly died down when Lucielle recognized the special pair of eyes at second glance.

'...Ah, it's you.'

The youth's eyes barely widened but the male student in front of him quickly caught it in sight, perhaps believing it was due to what had happened prior to just earlier, the man could help but chuckle. Lucielle noticed the way his eyebrows were twitching, immediately knowing what he could've thought of, he mentally hissed and glared at the man trying to hide the fact that he's chuckling, assuming he thought of what he did just outside of the classroom.

"Don't worry. I'll forget everything I saw earlier." The male student said before noticing a particular sense that someone or something was watching him. As the second male lead swiftly turned his head, he met paths with the floating orb, although he was staring right at the system, he wasn't able to view the strange occurrence. The system was merely minding it's business but soon noticed that the male student was staring right at it when it was about to go to the side of the host, it froze in place while the air, it's wings barely moving, the system simply felt exposed.

['Can this man see me? I don't think he can, can he?'] Bewildered and confused by the mental confrontation, the second male lead turned back facing the boy next to him which gave the system a brief sense of relief.

[ 'Thank the systems, I thought wrong! That would be crazy and terrifying if he did, if he was able to see me, I'd have to report to the higher ups which a no no, they're too scary to face.' ] The system swore as it flew over to the youth staring at the man whom almost made it's life go out of it's current state.

As the orb went over to the side of Lucielle, the second male lead was glancing back to his side one last time as the sense wouldn't go away. 'Is someone watching me..? It seems like two people are but I don't know who...' Eros thought as he believed that the people were in the same classroom but couldn't pinpoint whom it was across the classroom. The man shook his head and placed his focus back upon the youth who had yet to reply, he was just gazing innocently, as if he couldn't hear anything at all.

The second male lead's thoughts were proven correct as the female lead was staring upon him secretly while seated next to the main male protagonist, with plans of possibly conquering the man for wealth and success, Clara couldn't help but to mentally drool for the man's god like appearance. With a tall and recognizable stature, his chiseled face paired with his golden piercing unique eyes was the prize if the female lead was successful with her current plans. The female lead simply thought the second male lead was much better than the man next to her, she believed so due to his appearance and status within the business world as Eros Landon is the first above his younger brother, the first male lead. Clara Lawfield knew that the second male lead was the biggest golden thigh there is in the country and in many areas of the globe so she shouldn't lose this trophy but if she did, she would have to resort to his younger brother.