|| Arc 1.4 ||

On the way home, it was complete silence, it was very quiet without the system who left Lucielle for a meeting with the higher ups. Although the presence of the system was missing Lucielle was fine just viewing through the window shield, looking at the sky that was nearly covered with white fluffy clouds with slow movements. Admiring the scenery, the situation was kept this way until the car had reached the final destination.

Just as Lucielle was about to open the door, someone else had already beat him to it. The door was opened from the outside and once the door was opened, it revealed a young man in a black suit with white wrinkled gloves. Looking up to the man, Lucielle slowly stepped out of the car to meet a large mansion with a couple of fountains on the sides.

Looking around, the young man that opened the car door for Lucielle greeted him, bowing his head, his brown hair flowing down.

"Young master, welcome home"

Although the young man had a appearance of a polite, respectful gentleman, his true thoughts betrayed him. Within his mind, the man really had bad impressions about Xavier, ever since the day he was hired here, the man truly loathed Xavier.

This young man was no other than Jake Olsen, Xavier's caretaker and butler since Xavier was 8 years old, which is just about 6 years of experience. No one clearly knows more about Xavier than Jake, who would often have to tutor Xavier due to lack of education. Now, if someone were to figure out about Jake's thoughts about Lucielle, naturally the first thing that the person would do was question why but this question would never be answered because Jake 'doesn't' have a reason. Strange and suspicious as it sounds, that is not the real cause, the reason hasn't been revealed but to one specific person, who as well loathed Xavier.

If Lucielle were to hear about this, of course he'd want to know why multiple people disliked but this was out of his control to fix, Lucielle would have to ignore the situation for later on.

Once Lucielle met the butler's soft hazel eyes after Jake had greeted him, Lucielle had felt that something was off with Jake, especially the way that he gazed and smiled over him. His smile was unnatural and unappealing, even if it had a appearance of a smile, it was indefinitely forced and fake. Uncovering part of Jake's mask, Lucielle's impression about Jake changed from a loyal person into a sketchy stranger.

'I should watch out for this man, his smile is weird and creepy. . ." Lucielle noted to himself mentally.

Feeling uncomfortable, Lucielle quickly replied with a smile and gazed into his eyes, Lucielle then saw a sight reflection of himself and someone else behind him. Turning around wondering who was behind him, Lucielle had met Christina hovering above him. Christina jumped from the sudden turn after sending signals and glances at Jake and slowly calmed herself down and grinned towards the little boy.

"Xavier, you look a little bit tired, do you want to come inside and rest for now?" Christina pointed out Lucielle's droopy eyelids and his dark eyebags, looking concerned, Christina placed her hand on one of Lucielle's shoulders.

Gazing at Christina, Lucielle shook his head in denial and took Christina's hand off of him, leaving Christina and Jake confused. Jake has always seen Xavier nod his head or agree if he had encountered Christina, his older sister who suggested and 'cared' for him, and leaded Jake to see that something was wrong with Xavier. Even after being notified by the parents of both children about Xavier's unfortunate condition, Jake was certain to notice that Xavier's persona seemed different from the past.

Shaking his head, Christina tilted her head and questioned Lucielle again but more slowly.

"Are you sure? You seem really tired. . ." Christina repeated about Lucielle's current appearance, remembering that their parents are near them, Christina needed to act like a good and responsible, caring sibling.

'I thought you knew from my action that I am NOT tired, goddammit' Lucielle felt annoyed about Christina's 'sincerity' towards him.

Shaking his head once more, the parents nearby came over as father had something in his hand. Within one of his hands, Father had a tablet that had a pen attached to the tablet, along with a long red string attached with a small golden bell to the side of the electronic.

Noticing the tablet, Lucielle switched his view of sight to his parents, wondering what the tablet was for, Lucielle ignored Christina as if she was air. The parents came over to see Christina's care for Xavier and felt happy that the siblings were getting along with a positive vibe while Lucielle had thought the opposite.

"Xavier, your mother and I got you a little something that will help you with your communication. It was recently purchased by us during the way home, so I hope it can make your life a little bit easier" Father handed Lucielle the large black and white tablet that had the company's initials on the back.

Looking up at the parents, Lucielle displayed the appearance of a curious child, wondering how to use the tablet, his mother chuckled and then answered his question with some helpful information.

"Xavier, this tablet can be used to write words and drawings to signal how you feel. Using the pen, you can also draw and paint pictures since you always liked to draw." Mother went on her knees and placed both hands on each of Lucielle's shoulders, gazing into his light blue eyes.

Testing the tablet out, Lucielle took the action to take the pen and wrote out large bubbled letters and revealed what he wrote to the parents. Once the parents saw their child hold up the tablet that revealed words "Thank you", they swore that they had each felt something within them and tried not to reveal their 'other side'.

Trying not to cry for Xavier's unfortunate news, mother hugged the joyful child and brought Lucielle's head to her shoulder, kissing him on the cheek, she eventually got up from the concrete and held the father's cold hand.

"Xavier, please tell us if anything is wrong in the future, I hope you don't find your life to be unfair and hard. " Father informed Lucielle and gave him a heart-warming gaze when Christina leaned most of her weight onto one leg, she leaned over to the right and crossed her arms, she impatiently spoke outloud.

"Now, why don't we go inside?" Christina spoke, interrupting Lucielle's bonding moment with the parents, gathering their attention.

Mentally shaking his head in disappointment, Lucielle reverted his gaze from his parents onto Christina who covered her mouth that she spoke 'accidentlt' and made herself feel really uncomfortable and nervous.

"Um. . .Why don't we go inside and eat something, I believe that Xavier had a long day and didn't get to eat yet..." Sweat appeared on her forehead as Christina tried to recover and conceal what had happened a moment ago.

Standing still, Lucielle nodded his head, agreeing with Christina's statement, the parents agreed as well. Immediately forgetting what had happened a moment ago, Christina's awkward smile disappeared as she smiled and started going towards the main door when Lucielle finally noticed the building's structure.

'Why didn't I notice this before? Not surprising though, I figured that Xavier must have some rich family background due to the parents and Christina's choice of clothing. . ." Lucielle thought and observed the house's large structure as the sky suddenly grew dark and the dim building soon became illuminated with bright lights from the poles near them.

Almost blinding Lucielle's eyes, he quickly turn away as he noticed that the other family member have not been impacted but kept going with Jake right behind them. Before Lucielle knew it, he was left behind and with his late reaction went to catch up with the others.

Reaching the large door way, Christina pushed the doors open and revealed a large home lobby that had more blinding lights. With Lucielle right behind the others, he once again got blinded by the lights and mentally screeched, turning away to cover his poor eyes.

'Are you trying to make me blind?' Lucielle complained as he heard a repeating beeping sound while a familiar voice entered his ears and triggered something inside Lucielle.

[Host~ I'm back!]

'. . .'

'Well. . .It was nice until it lasted' Lucielle sighed as his moments of peace and quiet was once again ruined by his system's sudden appearance.