HARU

I hid behind the bushes near them. I can clearly see and hear their conversation. I followed them, I promised the doctors to never let her go away from my sight. I can't interfere since I promised her to just look at her and give her what she needed. She also needs to talk to other people rather than just me and the doctors.

"What do you want?" she plainly said not even looking at him. He's clearly hurt I can see it in his eyes, so my hunch is that he had feelings for my bestfriend huh. "Uhh.. Hinata I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I've done to hurt you. I now know that saying sorry isn't enough for all the pain—

"STOP" she looked straight to his eyes. Sorry blueberry guy but I don't think Shoyo can easily accept your sorry. The guy instantly turn pale. Shouyou sighed. "I can't accept your sorry. You see it isn't easy to just say sorry and acknowledge you. That's what you want right? I can see that through your eyes and eventually I can also see that you wanted more from me" she said. I can see that her hands are trembling. I turn back near the gym door and took a deep breath I turn back to where they are but this time I'll interfere before Sho blow up a fuse. I already know that he felt my presence a while ago. Seeing her use her eyes to read a person's thoughts are really terrifying. She can easily see through your soul even if you put a wall that doesn't stop her to just look and crushed it to pieces. I saw them, blueberry is hugging her while she cries as her body is shaking and her hands are curved into a ball. She's having a panic attack and she kepts on restraining it in front of him. She is undeniably strong for a small lady. Good thing I had my bag, I pulled out a small medicine box and a bottle of water. Now is not the right time to explain and hide this is an emergency.

I quickly pull her off away from the  blueberry guy but he just ignored it.  He was shocked but his eyes are screaming in jealousy. I giggled inside afraid that he'll punch me at a time like this. I look at him and gave him my 'shut up and help me or else' look. "Hey blueberry boy, can you hold my bag for a while?", I asked. Gladly, he just took it with the bottle and medicine kit while I looked over her. I can see his surprised yet questioning face because of what I called him. Then, I opened her medicine box and took a nicely folded small paper bag and her meds. I can see the horror and worried face of the guy in front of me. I held Shouyou tightly and put all her meds in her mouth, hesitantly he gave me the water bottle. Shouyou drink fast like she hardly had a drink in his life. She was breathing heavily as she clutched in her shirt. A few minutes later, her breathing is still unstable and her hands are still shaking although her body is already calmed. Her eyes are halfway opened as he breathes through her mouth. The meds are less affecting her body. I unfold the small paper bag and placed the opening on her mouth, slowly I told her to breathe and count from 1 to whatever number she finally calmed down.

Blueberry guy who happened to be Kageyama (sorry for calling you blueberry) is still shocked. He and I carry Shouyou and we led her into a bench. I gently laid her head into his lap (he hesitate, though I insist) and her feet are on mine. I remembered everytime she had her most severe attacks it was too hard to calm her up. So doctor Sato would always have something to help her. The good part was they help me how to use it when that attacks happen. But, they are the only ones who can do it. I can but only if they're watching. I gladly smiled cause she's fine now, she's holding the paper bag on her mouth and kept on breathing to it. Looks like I won't need to take the syringe and that pesky little glass bottle of Propofol drug cause that's our secret. Luckily, Dr. Sato let me have it just this day for emergency. Kageyama was looking at me, his eyes are questioning me about what just happened. I ignored him and watched Hinata's whole body finally and are completely calmed down. I'm thankful enough that this guy is here to help me, somehow. But I'm not forgetting the fact that it's his fault, their fault.

************

Propofol is a drug used for adults and children under 3 years and older to maintain sleep as a part of anesthesia during surgery. This is also used for adults after an uncomfortable procedure preferably to relax and reduce awareness. This referred as conscious sedation. Propofol belongs to a class of medications called hypnotics. Hypnotics may cause partial or complet unconsciousness. Reducing the sensitivity to pain.

(Her medicine box also can be used for a makeup storage, it look like this I got this from Pinterest)

(where she kept her meds here... Also from pinterest)

 Also from pinterest)

,

,,,,,,,,,

Thanks guys for reading!!

Running out of ideas but still thinking and searching for further inspirations at Pinterest.

EDITED