𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚

Start from the beginning

"We can tend to that wound for you, give you a little food and water, and then send you on your way. But you're gonna have to tell us how you found us and why you were carrying formula," Rick stated.

"The supplies were dropped by a young Asian guy with a pretty girl," the woman replied.

"What happened? Were they attacked?" Hershel inquired, expressing concern about his daughter and her boyfriend, Glenn.

"They were taken," the woman answered.

"Taken? By who?" Rick pressed.

"By the same son of a bitch who shot me."

"Hey, these are our people," Rick said, losing his patience. "You tell us what happened now!" He applied pressure to her wound, causing her to hiss in pain as she aggressively shoved his hand away before standing up, prompting Daryl to aim his crossbow at her.

 "You tell us what happened now!" He applied pressure to her wound, causing her to hiss in pain as she aggressively shoved his hand away before standing up, prompting Daryl to aim his crossbow at her

"Don't you ever touch me again!" The stranger spat.

"You'd better start talking. You're gonna have a much bigger problem than a gunshot wound," Daryl threatened.

Chloe couldn't comprehend why Rick and Daryl displayed such hostility. It seemed counterintuitive to her; how could they expect the woman to open up when they treated her with such aggression? The harsh demeanour and forceful approach didn't create an environment conducive to gaining information, leaving Chloe puzzled about their chosen strategy.

"Find 'em yourself," she spat.

"Hey, shh, shh, shh, put it down," Rick said as he placed a hand over Daryl's crossbow, lowering it.

Progress.

"You came here for a reason," Rick told the woman.

"There's a town. Woodbury. About 75 survivors. I think they were taken there," the woman suddenly spoke.

"A whole town?"

"It's run by this guy who calls himself "the Governor-- pretty boy, charming, Jim Jones type."

Was it weird to be too eager to see him after knowing that?

"He got muscle?" Daryl asked her.

"Paramilitary wannabes. They have armed sentries on every wall."

"You know a way in?" Rick asked her.

"The place is secure from walkers, but we could slip our way through."

"How'd you know how to get here?" Rick asked.

"They mentioned a prison, said which direction it was in, that it was a straight shot."

Great.

"This is Hershel, the father of the girl who was taken. He'll take care of that," Rick said before opening the gate and ushering Chloe outside. "You go help Hershel, but keep your eyes open. If she tries anything you call Daryls' or my name, Carl will be out there with his gun."