Chapter 26

Author's POV:

Morning. Russia woke up in his bed. He looked around 'Was it a dream?' he thought, wondering why he was in his room.

"Finally!" someone exclaimed. "You're awake". Russia looked up and saw Ukraine. "Phil texted me saying I should pick you up".

"What do you mean?" Russia asked.

"He didn't tell you?"

"..."

"He is moving to another school"

"He....what?"

"He didn't wanted to tell you because he thought it would hurt you"

Russia got up the from his bed, heading to the door. "When did he leave".

"Just a while ago"

"Good, all I need is a taxi and I should be good to go"

Russia ran out of his room and went out of the house.

"Russ, where you going?" Belarus called. Russia didn't say anything, he continued to run.

He hopped on a taxi and headed straight for the airport. Once he was there, he headed straight to the nearest flight attendant.

"Excuse me" he asked. "Have you seen a country who has a sun eyepatch and jacket?".

"He went over there" the flight attendant said, pointing to Gate 3.

"Thanks" he said, leaving the lady behind. He ran very fast, his legs were starting to kill him. He didn't care.

Phil's POV:

"Please proceed to your airplane"

Me and the other Asians were at the airport. I felt myself sweating. "You okay Phil?" Malaysia asked me.

"Yep..."

"Doesn't look like it"

"I'm just tired...that's all"

"Is it about Russia?"

"N-no"

I could feel myself blush from embarrassment. "It's definetely Russ" Brunei piped in.

I felt my mood darkened. I should've told him the truth....

"Alright" Mr. ASEAN called. "Time to board the plane".

Everyone got up immediately. Then we lined up to get our bags checked. I looked around for I was bored. I felt a bit dizzy. Maybe from that strange dream.

Thinking of it, I started to remember Russ. He was like all the characters in my dream, they were about to leave me....

"Next!" the person checking the bags called. I was next after Taiwan. Once my bag was checked, me and my class went straight to the plane.

"You excited Phil?" Vietnam asked me. "Yep" I lied. I was still thinking about Russia. What I will stay there very long? Will he forget me?

"PHIL" I turned around to see Russia. He was panting from running I guess. "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I forgot....to tell you.....something...." he panted. "I.....like....you".

"I know Ru-"

"More than a friend" he finished. I felt myself blush. "I-I didn't know...."

Then......he came closer to me.....and kissed me!

Author's POV:

"Hey Phil-" Indo called, turning around to see Phil getting kissed by Russ. "HAH I KNEW IT!"

"Knew wha-" Malaysia asked, facing Indo's direction.

"I knew Phil liked Russ more, now hand me the bucks"

"Fine you won fair and square.....but I'm still ship you with Neth"

If you don't have any idea of what they were saying well, Indo and Malay had a bet on who Phil liked more in secret. The winner was whoever witnessed their ship get kissed.

Phil hugged Russia and kissed back. He also loved Russia but he was afraid to tell him. He never knew Russia liked him back.

The others other hand were looking at Phil, except Mr. ASEAN because he was resting.

And I swear if you could see Japan, her head could've exploded from the madness.

Once there kiss was finished, Russia and Phil blushed even more when the Asians started teasing them.

"I uh....guess we should go..."

"Okay, promise you'll keep me updated?"

"It's not like I'm moving"

"Well, I uh....see you soon...."

"Opo, bye Russ"

"Bye"

They had one last hug and went to their separate directions.

Bonus because I'm bored:

The plane took off. As Phil looked out the window, Nepal tapped him on the shoulder. "Hmm?" Phil asked. "Not to offend but, you and Russ seem like a good couple" Nepal said.

Phil blushed even more. "Yeah, you should totally date" Thailand piped in,teasing his friend.

"I-I just like him as a friend..." Phil protested, looking the other way. "You seriously kissed him back" South piped in too. North nodded.

"What are you talking about?" Mr. ASEAN asked, once he woke up from his nap.

"Nothing sir" Vietnam said, smiling mischievously. Mr. ASEAN went back to sleep.....until....

"Anyway, who else ships Mr. ASEAN with Professor EU?" China asked. Many raised their hands.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Mr. ASEAN asked, fully blushing. Everyone laughed.