Chapter 17

Author's POV:

Another day like always. Each and everyday that passed was the same. Philippines and Russia wakes up and goes to school. While Philippines gets teased by his classmates about him and Russia, Russia and Germany keeps on giving each other dirty looks as if what happened was happening all the time.

But Philip started acting strange these days. When they come back from school, Phil would rush upstairs and lock his door. When Russia would come up to rest or tell him that dinner was ready, Phil will just leave Russia be and head to the bathroom.

Russia would sometimes go sneaky and listen to what happens inside the bathroom or Phil's room. Sometimes, he would hear sobs in the room.

"Mama, sana nandito ka na" Phil would sob. "Hindo ko alam kung ano ang gagawin".

When Russia and Phil will sleep. Russia would sometimes wake up seeing Phil cry in his sleep, and sweating as if he saw something.

"Sunshine is hiding something, I know it" he would think.

Russia's POV:

I was just walking with Phil home until he said something that made me surprise: "Ruski, can borrow your money?".

But Sunshine has a lot of money. It's not possible he wasted all of that. I reminded him he had money but all he had was a blank stare.

"I wasted it" Phil told me. Okay, for someone like Phil, he knows how to take care of money, so why would he be out of it already.

I handed him some money. "What are you gonna use it for?" I asked.

"Just gonna get some drinks"

"Okay..."

What did he mean by drinks? I first thought he wanted regular ones like juice or something.

When we got home, Phil raced up to the room and came back with a black jacket and black cap. He looked like a burglar.

"Why all black?" I asked him. He shrugged and went out the door. His color blended in with the darkness. "It's dark out" I looked up at the sky. It was getting darker and darker as if the sun was gone. Phil shrugged again and ran out of the backyard.

Strange... he didn't even ate dinner. At around 8:50 p.m., Phil came back, looking drunk.

"Phil?" I called. Phil just stood there and then collapsed on the floor. I ran to him and carried him inside. I gently placed him on the couch.

Author's POV:

Thinking he was sick, Russia placed his hand on Phil's forehead, hoping he won't be having a headache.

After a while, Russia carried Phil, bridal style (hehehe òwó) to the bedroom.

He gently placed him on the bed and tucked him. He got up so he can clean up the table. As he did, he saw something popping out of a drawer. He opened and there were stuff like old pictures, bronze medals and all other stuff Phil wanted to keep. But what caught his attention was a bottle of pills and a pocket knife.

Russia looked back at Phil, who was still alseep, then at the drawer. He secretly grabbed them and a place them inside his backpack.

"I think it's best to keep these" he said to himself. "But why would Sunshine do this?"

Bruh it's just 548 words. I'm gettin' a bit lazy OwO