Chapter 8

Author's POV:
After that very weird accident, Phil and Rus were legit silent for the whole time. But then they broke the ice once they went upstairs to sleep. Phil's room was completely filled with posters of Filipino celebrities and a bunch of old drawings he used to make for his parents. There was a huge pile of books at on side and a box of Phil's very own books on the other. The bed was a long mattress that had some pillows on. Phil turned on the Aircon and tidied the room a bit. "Sorry" Phil said, as he picked up a crumpled paper on his study table and threw it in a nearby trash bin. Russia picked one of the books in the box and read it a little.

"Nice story" Russia said to Phil, handing him the book. "You are really good at making stories". Phil blushed. It was the first time someone said that to him. "T-thanks" Phil stammered. Russia blushed. Phil's voice was very soft indeed. He thought it was like a fluffy cloud voice (bruh is this even a thing).

"Where's the bathroom?" Russia asked Phil, grabbing his clothes from his duffel bag. Philip pointed at a room nearby. Russia entered it. It looked nice. Silent and peaceful. Russia changed from his casual outfit to his blue pajama's. He wanted to wash his face since he got a little of dirt on his face. While he was washing his face, he saw a weird looking container. He did not know that it was just a tabo but since he is a Russian, then how cam he know?

Once he was done he entered Phil's room. But I guess he did not knock because once he entered, he saw Phil, only with his boxers. Phil and Rus just stared at each other, blushing. "Umm..." Russia said, slowly closing the door. "Its okay" Phil reassured. "I mean, we are both boys". Russia entered the room again but this time, he tried not to make eye contact with Phil. Just looking at him made him feel sick. 'He looks... no, no, NO' Russia thought. We can tell he was thinking of Phil. Russia nosebleed a little and laid on the bed.

Phil finished dressing up and sat on the bed with Rus. Phil asked Russia for the blanket. Russia slowly gave the blanket in trembling arms. He looked like he saw a ghost. "Thanks..." Phil said, not sure what to say next. Anyway, they said goodnight and went to bed.

While Russia was sleeping, he dreamt of Phil sleeping next to him. Well, that was actually happening. Phil moved too close to Rus, leaving his warm body on Russia's back.