Chapter 14

Author's POV:

As Phil waited for Russia at the school gates, Indo appeared with news.

"Hey Phil" he called out. "I've got some news for you".

Mostly when Phil gets news, it's about high or low grades and stuff like that, but this time, it was more interesting.

"Mr. ASEAN called me after classes and he said that as soon as we graduate, the Asians and other countries who got gold medal this year will go to North America and study at Lion Prep Academy, isn't that great?".

Phil was shocked. He had gotten gold medals ever since the first quarter, and this was exciting news. Only the best countries around the globe gets to study in Lions Prep Academy.

"Really? Phil asked, making sure he was not dreaming. Indo nodded happily. Philip wanted to yell at the top of his lungs, "I AM GOING TO LIONS PREP ACADEMY!" but he decided to hold the excitement for a while.

"Well, when will we go there?" Phil asked. "Not sure" Indo said, honestly. Phil was very excited that he will be attending Lions Prep Academy, but he started thinking, what about Russia?

"Is Russia going to be with us?" Phil asked, hopefully. Indo shook his head. "He has no gold medal, Phil".

Phil felt like something kicked him on the stomach. His friend, since birth, will never be with him when he will be at that academy. But still, Phil had to accept it.

"Okay" he said, trying to smile. "I understand". Indo and Phil talked fkr a while and after that, they both said goodbye.

When Phil turned around, he saw Russia waving at him. 'I should never tell Russia' Phil thought.

I could not find any other name for the school Phil will be at so don't mind the boring name I got for this.