52. Triggered the Lioness anger... How will I survive???

I want to replace the L in my life with a W. I strongly believe that without a Wife like you, my Life is worthless....

Everytime I feel troubled in my life, I just think of your smile... Your pretty smile ease down my hardened and worried soul and enlighten my mood, just in a blink of a second...

People always say that One smile can't change the world... But I stubbornly object this statement, as your pretty smile has changed  down my World completely...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌷🌷🌷🌷

The rattling sound of the fan in the abandoned floor, where the staffs are advised not to enter without getting prior permission, is echoing like a thunderstorm... The light buzzing sound of the centralised air conditioning is also spoiling the calm atmosphere in that place...

As it was Lunch break, most of the staffs in the Mehra Enterprises have been rushed to have their foods in the canteen, as they knew pretty well that they can't make any delay in coming back to their seats... If they are late by a minute too after the lunch break, their half day salary will be cut down without any notice...

The CEO Madame P (Pragya), who expects perfection in everything, has imposed such a condition in the new circular issued by her...  As many people have been caught red handed for wasting their precious time by sitting idly in the canteen, she warned them mercilessly and took severe action against those violators...

As everyone have agreed to this clause and have signed the concerned documents already, all are in a hurry to have their foods and return back on time... No one is ready to face the CEO Madame P's wrath at any cost and they wanna be in her good book always...

However the rule maker is in extreme trouble and no one knows that she is going to be the rule breaker in the first place... All thanks to the CEO Pragya's romantic husband, Abhishek Prem Mehra, who is not letting his Wife to have her food...

The poor food kept in the side table is longingly looking at the rulers of the big Industrial complex, who have got the appetite only to romance most of the time... Now too they are completely drenched in their love and they forget that their tummies are growling in hunger...

With the way her husband is teasing and seducing her, Pragya uncontrollably moans in a sensual way, which triggers the Romantic King Abhi's mood further and further

With the way her husband is teasing and seducing her, Pragya uncontrollably moans in a sensual way, which triggers the Romantic King Abhi's mood further and further... He is so adamant in his decision and he is in a mission to melt her with all his love...

However, the sensual moans and the happy giggles are quite audible to be heard and the duo least cared, as the room is sound proofed... But they have forget to notice that the room door was not properly closed and it's easy for anyone to witness their love dramas, if they come over there...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Nikhil, who comes up to meet his sister Tanu, is quite shocked to see the isolated and abandoned office area... With questions flooding his mind, he took fast steps towards the lift and rushed to the upper floor... Not wasting much time, he comes out of the lift...