34. I'm still wearing the smile, you gave me..

🌷 I fell in love with you madly because you loved me very dearly when I couldn't love myself...

🌷 My love for you has no boundaries... It has a never ending expansion of our beautiful love story...

🌷 You are my prince charming in my fairy tale...
You are my super hero in the fantasy movie...
You are my heart beat in my body...
You are my everything in this beautiful life...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi, Purab and Arjun are discussing a serious topic about some business deal... Abhi is highly irritated to hear that they are lagging behind in filing the quotes as the surveyor is not reachable and his number too is switched off...

As it's an important deal and it will get them huge profits and a great name, Abhi didn't want to leave the deal at any cost without trying his luck... But they are unsure to quote the amount for their deal and is in a helpless state, due to shortage of time...

Abhi: 😱😱😱😱 God... What's this trouble again... How are we going to deal this??? Jiju, purab we have to grab this deal at any cost... Its the prestige issue and dignity of The Mehra group of companies... We cant make it slip off fron our hands at any cost...

Arjun: But, abhi we have only 18 hours left man... At least by the next afternoon, we have to quote the deal... Or else, we can't participate in this for sure.... We are in a do or die situation....

Purab: Abhi.. Its impossible to find a surveyor soon and we can't trust him easily too... A huge amount is going to be put into deal.... So, we have to take a wise decision that too in a short span of time...

Abhi: Huh... My mind has become completely blank... But I want this deal at any cost... Just give me few minutes... Let me think and find a solution how and what we can do to grab this deal...

Abhi closes his eyes and leans on the sofa to find a better solution... But his mind is not in a control and his heart beats are raising heavily as he can't put forth the biggest risk which has the lives of many families and their income...

The arrogant and attitude filled stubborn businessman Abhishek Prem Mehra doesn't want to lose the business deal as it's his prestige issue and he is a person who never gives up without fighting back... Anyone can visualize clearly that abhi is in a bigger turmoil on seeing his face alone....

Pragya who was chit chatting with the ladies of the house turns and spots her husband abhi is in some sort of worry and is thinking something deeply.... Pragya wonders what happened to abhi all of a sudden and the worry filled faces of arjun and purab brings a chill in pragya's spines unknowingly....

Pragya without minding anything rushes up and sits near abhi and caress his head... Abhi opens his eyes and when he sees his fuggy before him, a relief formed in his face unknowingly and his heart beats calms down...

 Abhi opens his eyes and when he sees his fuggy before him, a relief formed in his face unknowingly and his heart beats calms down