6. I'm safe in your arms...

Thanks for all your love and support... Im overwhelmed with the response...

Thanks again my lovely abhigyans for trusting me and liking my works and supporting all my crazy write ups...

Shot. 6:

Everyone are very happy to see Abhi carrying the shy Pragya in his arms who has hid her face in Abhi's broad chest....

Dasi: wah... Wah... Abhi... Romancing before family haan...

Abhi: Dont tease me dasi... Your bahu is too shocked n fainted... What shall i do?? So, i carried her... That's it.... You are teasing an innocent boy dasi... Not fair...

Dadi: Really... Naughty boy... I know you very well...

Dadi twirls abhi's ears and abhi squeals in pain... Pragya chuckles on seeing that and holds him tight so that he wont drop her... Abhi too holds her possessively in his arms...

Arjun/ purab: oh my god!!! Is that our chotti pragya??? Sissy too bad haan...

Abhi: How dare you to tease my fuggy??? (Roars abhi)

Aaliya: Dont scare them Chottu... Hmm..  hmm.. fuggy... Nice name... But drop my darling down...

Abhi drops pragya and she blushes too hard and hides behind abhi...

Abhi: By the way... All my lovely ladies and my bros, listen now .. She is my fuggy and no one dare to call her in that name, no darling, no cutie, no sweet heart, no dear n all okay... Its all copyrighted only to me...

Call her only by her name -  pragya or bahu by dadis n chotti by purab n jiju... Is that clear???
(In a commanding tone)

Bulbul: Too possessive haan bhai.... Not bad... Not bad...

Abhi: Ofcourse... Why not??? She is mine and i have every right on her...

Dadi: Okay... Okay... Leave it... Come here pragya...

Pragya moves towards dadi... Dadi blesses both abhi and pragya together... Pragya blushes and hugs dadi...

 Pragya blushes and hugs dadi