2. I still remember the first day, I met you...

Thanks for all your love and support...
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Shot. 2:

Abhi's pov.: Oh my loving chashmish... You made me sick... Yes I've become love sick ... You have stole my heart... How can I breathe and survive without you???

See... Where have you brought me??? The arrogant, rude, impatient, egoistic angry businessman Abhishekh Mehra, who brought everything in a single clap is waiting patiently to have a single glimpse of you...

No one will believe I'm stalking you for more than 6 months... Still I remember the sweet memories of our first meet....

💭💭💭💭💭💭

It was a hectic day for me... I was completely busy with my Aaliya di's wedding preparations... I've many meetings too back to back...

This Purab too was irritating me, as he was nagging me for a day off to spend time with his fiance Bulbul, who is my sweet little sister... Their wedding too was fixed and that's going to happen, a month after Aaliya di's wedding...

My di was very adamant that only I've to choose her bridal lehenga and all her wedding sarees, dresses and jewels... No other go, I agreed to my di's orders because I love her so much, as she cares for me like my mother...

After a huge shopping, we all came out... But my partner or my bestie or my to be jiju Arjun comes from nowhere and scooped my Aaliya di, somewhere... They leaft me mercilessly, with a heavy bundle of shopping bags....

Uff.... Why these girls are like this??? Aargh... Shoppingholic... That's why,
I dont like girls other than my di and Bulbul and ofcourse my sweet dadi and dasi...

I hate love too... Why these boys and girls change after love??? Seriously, how can love happen all of a sudden??? It's an irritating and worthless crap... How come one's heart beat for other???... It's highly ridiculous...

Who on the earth has finds out love at first sight, eye locks, heroine falling and hero holding her by waist, unexpected fall and hugs, sometimes liplocks too... Aargh... I hate this love...
Leave that...

See... How am I looking??? The great Abhishek mehra is looking like a porter now... Ajju jiju... I gonna kill you, man... Wait... You gonna come to my home na... See what I will do...

I was struggling hard to walk in the stairs... I could not see anyone coming opposite to me... I came near by my car with lot of trouble and I was trying very hard to pick my key to unlock the car...

Just then...

A girl hit me making all the shopping bags to scatter here and there... If my Aaliya di sees this, she will cry her, heart out... I was about to yell at the girl , but my heart skips a beat....