50. Stars cannot shine without the darkness...

Hola Peeps....

Good day to you all....

I'm so delighted and happy that we are in the 50th Chapter of this story... My Fourth story to cross 50+ chapters....

The dark past of Abhi, which is hidden for a long time is going to be revealed from now on

The dark past of Abhi, which is hidden for a long time is going to be revealed from now on... Who are the hidden villains, who are planning against the Mehras and the relationship of them with the Mehras will come up in your view...

How Abhi is going to handle all the villains and how he gonna protect his family from the dangers will be coming up next...

A racy ride with twisty and shocking scenarios are awaiting for you... Read the shot with your own risk... Strictly no bashing is allowed...

Considering the length and flow of the story, you may get 5-10 more chapters... So, a total of 55-60 chapters.... Not yet decided till now...

If you guys have any choice, do inform me... Will consider the majorities choice....

I will try my level best to come up with the updates soon... Expecting your support as always....

So sorry for coming up very late... Health issues... Please do forgive me with a golden heart...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Life is an unpredictable game, which plays mindlessly in our lives and it never consider what we are feeling too... It's better to stick on to the good things than to bother about the odd and bad ones...

Her sweet smile is a medicine to my broken heart... If she hadn't turned up in my life, I wouldn't have let out a relieved breath...

The love we have on each other, keeps us going... The bond which tied us, is an unsaid promise, to face the odd happenings, without any fear...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi wipes off Pragya's tears and cups her face lovingly... He kissed her forehead with full of love, which conveys her that whatever he is doing, it's for her well being, safety and protection only... He looks at her eyes and shook his head as No...

 He looks at her eyes and shook his head as No