one

•sadie pov•

i let out a content sigh as i stepped onto the tour bus, a setting i've gotten so used to.

"is that you sadie?" vic asked.

"yeah," i said, plopping down on the couch instantly.

"welcome to warped tour! have you gotten to look around?" he asked, pulling me in for a quick hug.

"nah not yet, but vic i've worked warped before come on man," i laughed, slapping his chest.

vic and i met a few years ago when i was the merch girl for their tour. we clicked instantly and we've been inseparable ever since.

it was nice to have someone like vic in my life, after being cheated on so many times and a broken home, the fuentes family had basically taken me in like one of their own.

"you wanna walk around with me?" vic asked, pulling me from my thoughts.

"yeah absolutely," i smiled.

i was excited to see pierce the veil play tonight. i hadn't seen them play live in a good minute and i loved that band with everything in me. they made me proud.

i was currently preoccupied by staring at my phone, trying to make it look like i was doing something while i was surrounded by couples i didn't know and didn't care to know.

i don't do love. i absolutely despise it. my last relationship broke me in ways i didn't know where possible. i had managed to write a few songs here and there about it, but it pained me to do anything with them, so i hid them in the back of my closet.

"sadie!" a familiar voice called, answering my prayers.

i looked up to see mike, vic's brother, walking towards me.

"mike!" i beamed, quickly walking into his arms, hugging him tightly.

"it's good to see you kid! how've you been?" he smiled.

"i'm doing pretty good surprisingly, you?" i nodded.
"i'm doing alright. i'm happy you're doing good. vic told me you were visiting so i obviously had to find you," he said.

"you'd find me at some point. i'm excited for your set tonight," i said.

"you'll love it. i'm excited for it too. have you been writing anything new?"

"no not really, i tucked them all away. i don't want to remember," i said, shaking my head.
"sadie, you are the most talented writer i know. sell your songs, you've done it before. look at where broken home got you," mike said, walking with me towards the buses.

"you think i should? i trust your judgement mike you need to be serious here," i deadpanned.

"yes. very," he nodded eagerly.

"i guess i'll give it a whirl," i sighed.

"see i know you can do it. now, how about we play some call of duty?" he beamed.

the pierce the veil set was definitely the best one i've seen, and that's saying a lot. the guys were talking about the bus party that's happening tonight and planning on getting drunk. i hated drinking and opted out and said i was probably gonna head home since it was a long drive.

"hey, before you leave, i want to introduce you to someone," vic smiled, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and leading me towards another bus.

five very tall guys were all gathered around and just making small talk. this was not just "someone".  this was "some people".

"guys! this is my best friend sadie. she works merch for different bands, she also writes music. sadie, this is andy, ashley, cc, jake, and jinxx," he smiled, nudging me forward a little bit.

"it's nice to meet you guys," i smiled shyly, shaking their hands.

"it's nice to meet you too," andy smiled.

i gotta admit, the dude was really good looking. he was exactly my type in a guy, the only problem being i didn't want anyone. i wanted myself.

"wait, you're sadie houston?" cc asked.

i nodded.

"oh shit! you wrote december for neck deep didn't you?" he asked.

"yeah, that was actually one of my first songs believe it or not," i smiled, fiddling with my fingers.

"that's one of my favorite songs," andy smiled.

"really? well thank you," i smiled again, color coming to my face.
"see? i told you that you have talent!" vic beamed.

we talked for awhile after that, just hanging out, and as much as i hate talking to new people, this felt nice. they were really nice guys and i could totally see myself hanging out with them again.

i was walking back to my car before i heard my name being called and seeing andy jog towards me.

"i wanted to give you my number if that's okay. i definitely want to talk to you more," he said shyly.

"oh yeah of course! i would like that," i smiled, typing my number in his phone.

"um i'll see you around?" he asked.

i nodded smiling. "definitely. goodnight andy," i waved.

he just wants to be friends. i need more friends anyways, i need to focus on writing songs. i need to focus on myself.

instagram

sadiehouston: guys!! i saw my bff today !!!!

username1: ABOUT TIME

username2: i missed this so much holy hell

mikeptv: what about me🥺
sadiehouston: mikeptv stop you know i love you🥺✨

a/n: so...hi! i decided to remake my first ever story that was called "his fallen angel" and it was an andy story and it was literally so awful so i wanted to remake it! i hope you guys like it as much as i do :)