Interview

Riley's pov

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off, ugh 7 am... Jenna and I have an interview today at 9... I get up and have a shower, I put on some light makeup and throw my outfit on, I walk down the stairs and put on my shoes, Jenna comes down and does the same, we head to the car and grab some food before our interview.

We get there and get set up, makes sure our mic's work and makeup touches and what not...

We're about 30 minutes into the interview and Jordan (the interviewer) starts asking me questions about Bryce.

"So riley, I met Bryce almost a year ago, how long have you two been together?" He asks

"Almost 6 months" I say smiling

"Wow congratulations, how did you all meet? Like you and Bryce and Jenna and griffin" he asks.

"We lived down to LA almost 7 months ago, we've been friends with Josh Richards for a long time and when we moved down here, josh invited us to a party at the sway house, and we went and we met all the boys, now we're all super close" I say

"Are you and Bryce planning on taking a step forward in the relationship anytime soon?" Jordan asks.

"Meaning what exactly" I ask, giggling

"Like marriage or a baby" he says.

"We've been talking about it, but we're both young so we don't want to rush anything right now, we can definitely see us getting married in the near future and having a baby but not at this moment in time" I say smiling.

"Totally get it" he says

After our interview we leave and go back home to the apartment, bringing lunch home for everyone.

We get home and I go up to my room, Bryce in lying on my bed and I run up and sit on his lap, kissing him, he places his hands on my bum and I start to grind my hips into him.

"Fuck baby" he groans. He flips us over and rips my clothes off, kissing down my bare chest and stomach...

We have our fun and decided to watch a movie downstairs... after our movie, we make tik toks for my account and Bryces...

It's now around dinner time and we order food, Bryce, Josh, Jaden, and Anthony came over as well.

We all eat and walk down to the little beach that's across from our apartment...

We all splash in the water and look at the stars until we realize it's 9.

We head back, and I instantly fall asleep on bryces bare chest.