Person of interest

Riley's pov

I'm lying in bed with Bryce, as I get a text from Jenna

"Meet me on the porch, DO NOT tell Bryce."

I get up and tell Bryce I'm going to the kitchen to get something to eat, I walk on to the porch and see Jenna looking anxious and worried.

"What's going on? You okay?" I say

"Yeah but I don't know how long I'll be okay for, any of us.." she says picking something
up.

"What the fuck is this?" I say grabbing a rock from her hand.

"A rock that was thrown through my window... read the note on it..." she says all anxious.

I read the note and look back up at her "what do we do?"

"There's nothing we can do... we can't tell the boys, I don't want them worried..." she says

"Your window is shattered is it not..? What did you tell griffin when he saw the shattered window?" I say confused

"I said some kids were playing and they threw a rock, I'm getting the window fixed tomorrow morning, but now I'm on edge and we just got threatened" she says, taking the rock back.

"Is there any way we can tell who threw the rock?" I ask.

"I don't know... we can go all detective on this? I don't know how, but first we can find out about who knows where we live other than the boys"

"I'm gonna sound crazy saying this... but what about avani as our first person of interest" I say devilish.

"Avani? What would be here motive? Other than Anthony breaking up with her" she asks

"He broke up with her because he likes you... I think we should tell the boys about this.."

"no not Bryce and griffin... again I don't want them worried... what about josh" she says

"And Anthony... maybe Anthony would know something"  I say

"I doubt it... no ones stupid enough to tell someone about doing that... but yeah... we'll talk to them tomorrow after I get my window fixed"

"Sounds good"

We go back inside and I go to the kitchen to grab chips, to make my story I told Bryce seem real. I walk back into my room and sit on the little couch I have.

"I thought you were getting food? Not chips" Bryce says giggling.

"I looked... couldn't find anything I wanted" I lied.

"Well I think I know what I want" Bryce says standing up.

"Oh ya? What's that?" I say smirking.

Bryce walks over and picks me up, taking me to the bathroom.

"You are so beautiful, but I want your clothes off" Bryce says, pulling down the straps of my tank top.

I completely take off my shirt, as Bryce takes off his... I turn the shower on as Bryce kisses my shoulders, running his fingertips gently down my thighs, pulling down my pants and panties at the same time.

Bryce grabs me, I throw my legs around his waist, as he shoves me against the shower wall... rubbing my lower back with his thumbs... I will say... this man is hot asf soaking wet.