"This doesnt make any sence"

Riley's pov

I wake up and see that Bryce is still passed out, I can't help but to think If it is Thomas... I get up and walk to griffins room, getting Jenna and taking her outside to sit in her car to talk.

"What if it is Thomas?" I ask

"Then... I don't know... yet and settle things? It makes no sense if it is him... he's totally fine with the sway boys..."  Jenna says, looking very confused and tired.

"Why don't we go to the hype house and look at the cameras ourselves?" I ask.

"BRILLIANT! Wake up Bryce, I'll get griff and Jaden" she says getting out of her car.

We wake up the boys and get ready, I called Thomas to tell him we were coming over, she said to come over whenever.

We get in the car and head to the hype house... blasting angels and demons on the way.

We get there and we head in, Alex and Kouvr greet us, as Addison, Charli, and Dixie give us all hugs..

I pulled Jenna away and asked her to talk to Thomas by herself, see if he'll confess or anything.

I FaceTimed Jenna so all us could hear.

"Look... Pls tell me the truth..." Jenna says "is it you who's teaming up with ondre?"

"What? No, I'll show you the cameras, you can even see me walk out of my room a few times when ondre and whoever it else is was gone"

Thomas pulls Jenna into his room, showing he's the cameras, Thomas did indeed walk out of his room a few times when they were gone...

"This doesn't make any sense... whos out to get me..." Jenna says, walking back out to the living room, ending the FaceTime call with Riley.

"I don't think anyone is out to get you... they just want to scare you... scare you into wanting them, or at least leaving the sway boys" tony says walking down the stairs.

"Who else could it possibly be? The writing is way too high to be anyone here... unless their on a ladder... or stool" I say, turning to Jenna and Bryce.

"Listen, I'm setting up another camera... one facing the stairs... whoever it is, their face will show the next time they leave to do something, stay out of your guys's apartment, but keep an eye on it" Thomas says.

We eventually leave the hype house, heading back to the sway house...

"Guys we should do something" I say, turning to face Jaden and everyone else.

"Like what baby?" Bryce asks, looking at me through the rearview mirror.

"Let's go swimming, take our mind off things for a bit..."  I say, trying to convince them.

"Let's do it!!" They all say in unison.

We get back to the sway house, we all get into our swim suits and head to the pool, blaring music and drinking white claws and coronas.

As were all swimming around, Bryce pulls me towards him.

"Hey baby... I was thinking... you and Jenna should take griffin and I back to your home town... and show us where you guys grew up."

"Where did all this come from baby?" I ask, slightly intrigued.

"Griffin and I were talking about it, we've only been to Canada a few times, but only Toronto, after we figure out who's stalking you guys, we should all go visit you hometown"

"Okay hold on a sec" I say, "JENNA" I scream, Jenna swims over to us.

"So, our boys wanna come see our hometown" I say, amused.

"Lets do it... we'll plan something... I'm sure our parents would love to meet our boys!" Jenna says, swimming back over to griffin and Anthony.

"Then it's settled... we'll plan something when all this dies down!" Bryce says, throwing me over his shoulder and taking me straight into his shower... we have a little fun and clean off, throwing myself onto his bed and immediately falling asleep, listening to his heartbeat and smelling the scent of his cologne.