Triple dinner date

Riley's pov

Bryce and I passed out after having our fun, I woke up to someone shaking me, it's Jenna.

"What do you want?" I say annoying trying to sleep.

"Come look at the living room and kitchen! Griffin and I went shopping!"

I get up and walk into the living room with Jenna, Jenna got some decor and some smaller furniture.

"It looks so good!" I say looking at the pictures on the living room walls.

"Thank ya, also, josh called, he wants to know if we wanna go on a triple date with him and nessa"

"Whos nessa?" I say confused.

"The girl josh was talking to at the party, they've got a thing"  Jenna says.

"Oh okay yeah sure, what are we doing and when is it?"

"Tonight at 6, and a dinner date" Jenna says smiling.

"How fancy do I gonna be?"

"Not that fancy, just wear a casual dinner dress" Jenna says walking away towards her room, I walked back into my room waking up Bryce to tell him what's going on, he runs to his place to get ready, as I find my dress.

*time skip*

We're all ready and we all went in jennas car, we arrive at the dinner place and walk in to see josh and nessa at a table, we all walk up and sit down and have normal conversation.

Nessa seems so sweet, she's also beautiful, she seems to be good for Josh.

We order our food, and I feel Bryce put his hand on my thigh, he starts rubbing my thigh slowly getting high and higher, I give him a look since were literally at a restaurant with friends, he smirks and gets higher up my thigh, he eventually get up the my panties and start rubbing me around everyone

I grab my drink and try my hardest to not moan.

"So riley, how do you like living in LA so far?"
Josh says keeping the conversation going.

"Uh um it's great, I love it" I try to say without moaning or sounding different. I think it worked.

We finally got our food so Bryce was forced to stop, we started eating as I notice Bryce is texting someone, I ignore it and start eating.

A few moments later, my phone dings... it's Bryce...?

"I swear to god you're gonna get it HARD when we get home, you're already wet for me... I would take you on this table if I could🤤" I read... he's making me wanna leave the dinner just to fuck him...

I put my phone down and we continue to eat and talk about life in LA, and social media.