"Dont scream"

Riley's pov

I wake up at 2:30 am, not sure what woke me up again... but something did.

I decided to go check on Jenna, to make sure she's okay... I walk into griffins room and see Jenna and griffin are fast asleep.

I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen, grabbing some chips and a water, and sitting at the table and scrolling through my phone while eating some chips.

I feel like I'm being watched, but everyone is asleep... I hear little creeks but brush it off as the house settling... as I'm scrolling through my phone, someone comes up behind me and puts a hand over my mouth

"Don't scream... we won't hurt you... just come with us" someone says in a deep, low voice.

Two guys grabbed me and brought me to a car, putting me in the back seat...

They take me to the apartment... dragging me inside and putting me in a chair and tying me there.

They place a stool infront of me, playing Bryce and I's sextape... they also showed me more photos that were taken...

"Can I ask a question..." I ask in a shaky voice

"Go on" one of them says

"How do you take these photos of us? Like without us seeing you guys..."

"We hire people... pay them for these photos, random people that is, so you'll never realize someone is taking photos"

"How much do you pay them to take these photos?"

"Depends what photos they're taking, where it is, the photos we got of you at the beach, those ones don't cost as much as the ones we get taken of you girls in your home"

I put my head down, trying to figure out a way to get someone here to help me...

I manage to sneak my finger around just enough to get Siri up on my phone, I decided to ask a simple question, even though the answer would be no...

"Can I call Josh Richards"

"No... we don't know what you're going to say."

My volume was only up by 1, I can hear Siri says very quietly "calling josh Richards"

I look down and hear my phone click, Josh answered... it's time to start asking more questions.

"What do you guys actually want from us? Why keep stalking us? Cause I'm sure Jenna and I don't wanna be with you guys after all this shit has happened... you fucking tied me to a chair for fuck sakes"

I hear my phone click again. Josh hung up.

"To get your girls away from sway, and we can change your minds after all this"

I put my head down... not knowing what's gonna happen next.

About 5 minutes later... the door bursts open and it's all the boys and Jenna.

All the boys are surrounding them and Jenna cuts me out of the ropes...

We all run outside, Quinton grabbed the laptop and we all quickly piled into the cars...

"Are you okay baby?" Bryce says. Pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah I'm okay... I somehow managed to call josh, and I'm so happy he picked up... thank you josh"

"Not a problem boo" he says, looking back at me with a sympathetic smile.

Bryce leans in and gives me a couple pecks

"Did they hurt you?" Jenna asks.

"No, but the ropes were really tight that I have burns on my wrists and ankles, and my stomach hurts from the tight rope around it to keep me in the chair"

"Fuck baby I'm so sorry" Bryce says, pulling me into a hug.

"Don't be, its not your fault... you all protect us... there's nothing to be sorry for baby" I say, leaning on his chest.

"Can we go get new locks in the morning?" Griffin says.

"Yes... but only you and I will go griff, the girls should stay home with all the boys with them"

"Yeah good idea" Anthony says.

We get back to the house, Bryce carries me into his takes my clothes off gently, putting me in the shower, the hot water relaxes my body as I wash up. After I dry off I put on Pj's and climb into bed with Bryce.

"You know how much I love you right?" Bryce says, wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you too baby, thank you for protecting me, and caring for me... I'm sorry This is happening tho I really am... if I wasn't here with you this wouldn't be happening" I say, sighing.

"Don't be stupid Riley... you are the love of my life, and I'm with you every step of the way... I love you" Bryce says kissing my forehead.

"I love you too baby" I say... closing my eyes, slowly falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat and my slow songs music playlist.