"Im trying to say this..."

Riley's pov

Bryce and I went straight back to my room from dinner, Jenna and griffin were being real loud so Bryce put on music to drown out the moans... We put on Billie Eilish and Bryce was just playing on his phone while I was online shopping for some clothes and room decor.

I found xxxtentacion and lil peep hoodies, I decided to get myself an X hoodie and get Jenna a peep one, after scrolling through longer, I decided to call it a night and buy everything from my carts on different websites, I got more LED lights to finish off the two walls I still had that my other set didn't cover, I got some posters on canvases of X, the hoodies, a few pairs of jeans and a few leggings, black and white old skool vans, and lingerie, but I didn't show Bryce the lingerie I got because I wanted it to be a surprise.

I close my laptop and lay down on my bed, Bryce pulls me close to him as I lay my head on his chest, the sound of his heartbeat is very calming.

I look up at him, and just stare in his eyes, he's so beautiful, like, he's a beautiful guy, his facial features, his hair, his earrings, he's beautiful.

"Why are you staring" Bryce says with a smirk.

"I'm admiring how perfect you are" I say not breaking eye contact.

"Listen, I know we've only known each other for a few days, but in the last few days I have been the happiest I've ever been, I've learned so much about you that I didn't know I could learn in such a short amount of time, I know what you like, I know what you dislike, I know what makes you happy, sad, mad, I know your music taste, favourite movies, food, drink... and it's only been a few days" Bryce says while playing with my hair, twirling it in the fingers.

"What are you trying to say beb" I say as I lean up to look more directly at him.

"I'm trying to say this... will you be my girlfriend?" Bryce says, with a worried look, being scared of rejection.

"I would love to, baby" I learn forward and kiss him.

This kiss is different, it's not full of lust and eagerness, but it's full of love and softness, like we could both melt at any point.

Bryce and I continued to makeout, the kiss eventually got more lustful, as he started ripping my clothes off.

He rips off my pants and looks down, "red lace? You sure know how to get me ready dont you babygirl" Bryce says with taking off my bra.

"This time, it's all about you, you understand?" Bryce says with devilish eyes and a look that would kill me instantly.

I guess I had a burst of confidence again. Because I said something I never thought I would in my life.

"Yes daddy"

Bryce smirks and starts attacking my neck with sloppy kisses, he nibbles and bites at my sensitive skin of my neck and ears, travelling down my chest and stomach....

We finish our fun time and we wash up and fall asleep, listening to my 'in my feelings' playlist.