Accident

Riley's pov

I'm sitting on the couch with Bryce and my mom. Jenna, griffin and her dad just got here so we're gonna have a movie night.

We all decided to watch IT: chapter two, we put on the movie and cuddle up, I get up and make popcorn and get some sodas.

After about an hour of the movie, we're interrupted by someone's phone going off.

"I'm sorry" Jenna says.

"Who is it?" I ask

"Thomas" she says

"Answer it" I say

Jenna answers it and she stands up... walking to the kitchen.

She comes back a few minutes later, with a bad look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"Chase and Thomas got in a car accident... Thomas is okay but chase is in the hospital... he just woke up and is asking for us" Jenna says, sadly.

We all get up and get in the car, Jenna drove to the hospital and we get out, walking inside.

We walk to the front desk and asked the lady to see chase.

"Hi, we're here to visit chase Hudson" I say

"Room 204" the lady says

We all go to the elevator and head to his room, we walk inside and see chase lying in the bed with a cast on his leg and his face bruised.

"Aw bubba are you okay" Jenna says running to his bed.

"I'm fine... a little sore but I'm alive..." he says, giving a weak smile.

"How'd this happen" I ask, looking at Thomas.

"Some guy cut us off on the highway... hit the side of my car and made us spun out and hit the centre barriers" Thomas says, looking sad.

We stay at the hospital for about an hour, getting some food for chase and keeping him company... he'll be in there overnight just in case.

We all head back, besides Jenna, she stayed with chase and she'll come home in the morning.

We get home and decided to finish the movie, griffin went to the sway house and spent the night there so it was just me, Bryce, my mom, and jennas dad... we finish out movie and decide to head to sleep.

We get in bed and I take off my shirt, putting on a pair of shorts but that's it... Bryce comes out of the bathroom and lays beside me, he kisses my neck softly, nibbling a little bit, and pulling my hair lightly... he kisses down my stomach and I grab his hair, he starts rubbing me and I squirm under him, I reach down and start rubbing him back, he groans and I lean up and kiss him, shutting him up.

We have our fun, and surprisingly, we did stay quiet this time...

We both fall asleep, both of us thinking about chase.