Cute little surprise

Bryces pov

I woke up before riley did, I decided I wanted to go to the store and get her some chocolates and flowers just because.

I head to the store and get her some chocolates, gummies, and a bouquet of flowers, I head back to her apartment to set everything up.

I walk in and see griffin and Jenna in the kitchen making food.

"Is riley awake yet?" I ask

"Not that I know of, she hasn't come down yet" Jenna says looking back to me.

"Okay good, I have time to set up" I say placing the bags in the counter.

"Set up what?" Jenna asks turning around.

"I got her some candy and flowers cause I wanted to do something nice"

"Aw cute, well breakfast is almost ready, so you can always bring her breakfast in bed as well"
Jenna says walking back to the stove.

"Good idea, thanks!" I say setting up the candy. "Do you guys have a vase?"

"Yeah one sec" Jenna says walking into the living room. "Here" she says passing me a vase.

"Thanks" I set up the flowers and candy, as I finished, breakfast was ready, I grab riley a plate and take it up to her.

"Good morning beautiful" I say as I walk into her room with a plate of food and a bottle of water.

"Aw what is this for?" Riley says while sitting up.

"Just because, I can't take the creds for cooking the food, but I do have a little surprise so eat up and when you're done, I'll show you the surprise"

Riley and I start eating and after we finished, I took her downstairs to show her the surprise.

"Surprise" I say while taking my hands off her eyes.

Riley's pov

Bryce removes his hands and I see a beautiful bouquet of flowers and candy!
I turn and smile, wrapping my arms around him and giving him a kiss.

"Thank you baby... it's beautiful"

"You're welcome my love" be says and he gives me a kiss on my forehead.

Bryce grabs the candy as I grab the flowers and we head back up to my room, leaving Jenna and griffin in the living room.

I put the flowers on my nightstand and the candy next to it.

"What do you want to do today?" Bryce says while lying his head on my lap.

"Well, how would you feel about going to the Santa Monica pier?"

"That's a great idea! Should we invite more people?" Bryce says sitting up, excited.

"How about Jenna and the rest of the boys!" I say looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Great idea baby, we'll go tell griff and Jenna in a bit" Bryce says.

"Why in a bit?"

"Cause I wanna do this..."

Bryce starts leaving in, I lean in too and eventually he's on top of me, hands all over my body.