You think its fun to play like that?

Riley's pov

I wake up at around 9 am... hotel beds are so comfy and I slept like a baby...

I get up and have a shower, throwing on some clothes and doing light makeup. Bryce and I are going out with my mom for the day, she's taking to lunch and then a movie. Then we're all going to jennas for a fire and camping in her backyard for the night.

I wake Bryce up after I get ready, he has a shower and throws on clothes, and Bryce and I head to my moms.

We get there and walk inside, my mom already ready to go out.

"So, before lunch I thought we could all go do something, How about we go gokarting and play mini golf?" My mom says.

"Sounds good to us!" I say, smiling at Bryce.

We get there and we decided to do gokarting first, Bryce beat us and my mom was salty about it.

We play mini golf and I accidentally hot my ball into the pond... I grabbed a new one and we continued as if nothing happened... besides Bryce making fun of me for it.

My mom and I tied and for some reason she was still salty about that too...

We all go to lunch at my moms favourite restaurant, we get seated, We're In a booth and I'm next to Bryce, my mom on the other side of the table.

As I'm looking through the menu... I feel Bryce shove his hand down my pants, rubbing me as I bite my lip... trying not to make a sound...

The waiter came to take our order... Bryce didn't stop...

"I'll h-have a c-ceaser s-salad" I say... mentally face palming myself.

The waiter writes it down and takes Bryce and my moms order...

"Hunny are you okay? Why are you stuttering?" My mom asks.

I can see Bryce smirk in the corner of my eye... finally removing his hand.

"I hate ordering mom... you know that" I say... even tho I grew out of that.

She just shrugged and we got our food a little while later, we ate and Bryce paid.

"You didn't have to pay hun" my mom says.

"I didn't have to, but I wanted to treat my princess and her beautiful mom" he says, smiling at my mom and putting his hand around my waist.

We thanked him and my mom gave him a hug... we drive to the movie theatre and buy our tickets. We decided to see frozen 2 (let's pretend it's still in theatres)

I decided to get my payback as the lights went out in the theatre... I unzipped Bryces jeans and start rubbing him through his boxers... he gives me a devilish glare, telling me to stop... I continue, even tho I knew I'd be in trouble when we're alone.

I could feel Bryce harden under my hand... I remove my hand, making him even more mad.

We finish the movie and take my mom home... she gets out as I get out to give her a hug and a kiss... she gives Bryce a hug and kiss on the cheek and Bryce and I head to the hotel to freshen up for jennas house and to grab everyone.

We get in the hotel, and Bryce shoves me in the bathroom.

"You think it's funny to play like that kitten?" He says, pure lust filling his eyes... a new nickname? I like it.

"Acting like you didn't play like that with me in the restaurant" I smirk.

He grabs me and puts me on the bathroom counter... immediately taking off my clothes and kissing my neck.

"Don't leave hickeys, my moms old school" I say, heavy breathing.

He have our fun and get changed, it's around 4:30 now and we all get in the car, going to jennas.