"I'm surprised you didn't grab your twin," she said jokingly. He gave her a dimpled grin.

"Jungkook keeps stealing her away." He held his arm out, and she took it happily. "Thank you for earlier, by the way. You didn't have to help me, but you did," he whispered.

"It was the least I could do, Namjoon. I'm always here to help you. Do not hesitate to ask." Her voice was soft, and Namjoon relished in the sound of it for a moment. Before he could get too caught up in the moment, they both turned to face Amarian who was standing very close to Ana. Ana didn't seem to notice at all.

"We try to stay together, but if we get separated as a group, stay with your partner."

Jungkook led the way outside. He was at war with himself on whether or not Nari should actually come along with them. He was well aware of how capable she was in the face of an enemy. He also knew that if she died, he would see her again. He would hunt her down to the very ends of the earth for the rest of time, but he couldn't do that with their child. Their child would die completely, and that thought pained him. How could he love something so much that he hasn't even seen yet?

But they needed her. She couldn't just sit on the sidelines due to pregnancy. He mentally kicked himself for messing up this bad. He should have been more careful with her. He should have never even touched her until everything was over with. He didn't regret making a move on her; he just regretted the timing of it all.

"We need to enter from around the area he was taken," Amarian said from behind them.

Jungkook nodded his head. "Want a piggy back ride, Amarian?" He threw the warlock a smirk before taking off in a run with Nari by his side.

It was freeing to be able to run like that again. It had been a while since they had left the manor, and her laughter echoed through the trees as the wind whipped through their hair. They could both hear the others close behind them, and they ran on the assumption someone was carrying the witches and warlock.

They moved faster than they had befor, and it took them an hour to make it to the area Yoongi was taken. They all stopped, and that same feeling from before was there. Someone was watching them, and it was that same unfamiliar creature. Nari gripped Jungkook's arm in fear of either herself being taken away or him.

"Who the fuck is it?" Namjoon asked. He was both angry and terrified, and he had that itch to tear whatever the creature was to shreds. Sungjung placed her hand on his arm to calm him, and he took a deep breath to try and relax. "Just stick together, everyone," he gritted out.

"The trees," Eunjin said while clasped to Taehyung's arm. "It's likely using the trees."

Everyone looked up to try and spot some type of movement. There was nothing for a few moments, but the feeling of the creature became overwhelming. They saw a flash of movement, but it was gone before they could discern what it was. Several of them groaned in frustration before looking around at each other.

"It's gone," Nari whispered. "Where did it go?"

She looked at her companions while doing a mental head count. She counted the group over and over again, and her throat ran dry. She thought they'd be safer holding on to each other. Amarian thought they'd be safe in pairs.

But it didn't matter.

"Where are Eunjin and Taehyung?" She searched around her frantically in hopes of finding the two people she was closest to outside of Jungkook and Namjoon. The panic surged up through her through and out of her mouth in the sound of panicked cries of their names.

Seokjin began shaking. His sister was gone, but he held hope that it was a good thing. Eunjin would wreak havoc on whoever took them away, and she'd probably save Yoongi and the others before they would arrive. He took calming breaths and focused on the group.

"What if one of them did the same thing Yoongi did and dropped their phone?" he asked.

Everything seemed to still in that moment, and he pulled out his phone to call his sister. Everyone listened intently, but there was nothing. He called her phone a second time just in case, but there was still nothing. He called Taehyung's phone, and in the distance they could hear the soft vibrations rustling in the leaves.

They all followed the sound, and at the base of the tree sat Taehyung's cell phone lighting up with the name 'The Overly Confident Dumbass.

"If he isn't dead when we get there, I'm going to destroy him," Seokjin said. "I'm not overly confident. I'm just the right amount of confident."

"Are you seriously arguing about your name in his phone?" Ana asked.

"What my name?" Jungkook asked at the same time as he snatched the phone from Seokjin's hand. His eyes scanned the screen before he stoically handed the phone to Nari.

She looked at the screen for half a second before bursting into uncontrollable fits of laughter. "Taehyung has Jungkook's name as," she said through her laughter. She stopped for a moment to catch her breath. "Unworthy brute pig with a stick up his ass!"

"It's not funny, Nari." Jungkook began pouting, and he crossed his arms. "I'm not unworthy."

"This is funny and all, but we really need to save them," Sofia said. She took the phone from Nari's hands and put it in her pocket. "Amarian, open the door."

Amarian stepped forward and placed his hand on the trunk of the tree. The breeze picked up and spun around them as he spoke words in a language none of them but the witches knew. Then everything was quiet and still.

They were certain nothing was going to happen, but a loud groaning crack told them otherwise. The side of the trunk opened into a doorway into a tunnel of darkness, and Hoseok was the first one to take those steps with the hopes of saving those he had been searching for for so long.

Eternal Soul | BTS Supernatural AU Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें