Chapter 12: The Book of Vengeance

Start from the beginning

The team runs into the kitchen. When they walk in it's bigger than expected with a big cake in the middle of the room.

"Okay so the next clue is someone in this room", Jenn says.

"So everyone needs to look around", Brandon says.

They all begin looking around the kitchen. Until Dionte opens up the oven and finds another envelope.

"Here's another one", Dionte says, "It says here's your second clue you have three more to go, take a break, kick up your feet, and eat something sweet".

"We don't have time to take a break, we're down to 30 minutes", Jenn says.

"But we do have time for something sweet", TC says sticking his hand inside the cake, "Wait I feel something".

The team moves closer and surrounds TC.

"It's another envelope, it says you got to number three, now on to number four, the next clue is watching you, right behind the door", TC says.

"Watching us like god or some shit", Brandon says.

"How we gonna get a clue from god", Dionte says.

"God shows you clues that you don't even realize", Brandon says.

"I agree with Brandon on this one", Erica says.

"Ok well let's get on our knees and pray then", Dionte says.

"We do need it", Jenn says.

"Guys let's focus", Khalil says.

"Hey where is Gambi and My Mom watching us from", Anissa says.

"In a hidden room inside of the facility, where they're watching us", Erica says.

"So we find the room we find the next clue", Jenn says.

The team runs through the facility, Anissa runs to a door at the end of the hall, inside she can hear people whispering . She kicks it open and runs in.

"Hey I thought you guy's powers were gone", Lynn says.

"They are but if you kick a door hard enough it will pop open, now if you don't mind I need the clue", Anissa says.

Gambi hands her the clue and she runs to join the others.

"Okay guys here's the fourth clue, It says that in order to find the clue we already know what to do, sit back where you first began, try not to break stuff, your not a rock band", Anissa says.

"Try not break stuff what do they mean by that", Dionte says.

"Remember where we sat down there was a lot of vases and stuff at our table what if we broke the vases inside the restaurant, maybe the clue is inside the vase", Brandon says.

"It says not to break them", Erica says.

"It says TRY, which mean we still can", Jennifer says.

The team runs through the restaurant breaking vases and glasses. They have just about all of the vases instead of the one at the main table. Brandon runs over and tries to grab it.

"Woah wait this came from our house", Jeff says grabbing the vase.

"Which is why we have to break it", Brandon says snatching the vase and throwing it. When it shatters it reveals the last clue.

Brandon picks it up and reads it.

"It says you found number 5, to escape look up high, it something really bright like it fell from the sky", Brandon says.