Glaring at him, "That's gross dude, I've already told you to stop calling me that. You're 28 and I'm 5, you're literally sick." I spat. He eyes darkened and he threw a few hits which made me grunt here and there but that's really it.

I spit out some blood from my mouth, "For someone who loves me, you've got a funny way of showing it." I said looking at him. He smirked, "Sorry wunderschöne but I told you it's punishment till you learn who is in charge. Now that the Donatello's now you're their blood I have to take extra precautions." (German "beautiful") He said nonchalantly.

I froze, "W-w-what? Th-they aren't. I'm not.." I asked confused. He laughed and kneeled in front of my grabbing my face and explained how I'm their biological daughter but they never knew. My eyes watered and I sobbed.

He frowned, "Don't cry. You know I don't like seeing you cry. Besides they're idiots." I clenched my jaw but didn't say anything. He kissed my cheek. How gross. He sighed, "After the last time I saw you 8 months ago they told me about your.. abilities. You know your IQ number, your visual and audiographic memories. I told the people I trusted to look after you that I wanted them to keep you safe. I was supposed to meet you a few days after you ran away and when they told me they were hurting you I was livid. Especially when they told me it was because they would hit you. No one hurts what's mine." He gritted through his teeth pacing in front of me. He turned as stood in front of me with arms crossed, "So I took them and when we took you we left them with the Italians. They're probably gone by now. But that doesn't matter now. Since I can't trust anyone with you that means you're staying with me. And do I have plans for you." He said licking and biting his lip as he looked at me.

"NO!" I struggled against the chains and he just stood watching amused.

He leaned against the wall, "You know when I made my plan and they actually got pregnant with you I planned to be an uncle or something to you. I wanted you to trust me and then I'd tell you lies about how they didn't want you and all that but it changed when I saw you last time. I knew you'd be useful so I decided to train you. And then when the time comes you'll be mine. You're a beautiful girl and I'm okay with waiting. But of course we don't have to wait if you want." He said lustfully.

My nose scrunched up, "That is absolutely disgusting. I am 5. 5 years old. Just because I'm mentally old enough doesn't mean it's okay for you to touch me. I'm a little girl. You're a grown man." I told him each word getting more disgusted and hatred for him. I looked straight into his eyes, "I will never be yours. You better pray I don't get out of here. You better pray that my family doesn't find you and cut your little friend off." I said through the pain from the right chains.

He starred at me for a good minute and just started laughing. A full belly laugh with tears, "God you're perfect. Look at that, you got me to smile. Only you could do that my beloved." He said wiping away his tears.

He started walking to me and then around me like I was his prey. He stopped behind me and bent down to sniff my hair, "You know Sera.. you are the only one who could make me happy and pissed at the same time. You are the only one who is afraid of what I could do but not of me. You're afraid of the power I have. And right now I have all power over you." He whispered in my ear. I shook my head, "I'm not. I've been beaten before. There's nothing you can do to me that will hurt me anymore than I have been before." I told him looking at the wall.

I felt his hands snake around the front of my neck and he grabbed me roughly bring my head back to look at him. He smiled like a demon, "That's where you're wrong. As I said you're mine and I could do anything with what's mine. That includes your mind, body, and soul. By the time I'm done with you there will be nothing but a broken little girl left." He taunted me. He moved my hair to one side, "But that's okay because I'll still want you. I'll make you perfect. I'll break you and fix you. Want to know why? Because I love you." He said kissing from my cheek to my neck.

I shivered in disgust but he took it as pleasure, "See wunderschöne, your body reacts to my touch. I can make you meine Königin. Just take my name." (German "beautiful" and "my queen") He said licking my cheek. He groaned, "You taste good, but I want to taste the real you."

His hands went around my stomach while I shook my head and whimpered. He is sick, I had silently tears rolling down my face.

I fought against the chains but all that could be heard was the banging and my harsh breathing. He hands started moving down to my legs and I started crying harder.

Looking around I had to think fast, his breath on my neck was making me shudder. That's it. He's still behind me.

I took a deep breath, "I. SAID. NO." I growled and threw my head back full force hitting his face. I heard a hiss and a crack which meant I broke his nose, my head pounded again.

He grunted and stepped in front of me, he wiped the blood and grinned. I watched him walk into the darkness where he was before and came back with a whip, "Now meine liebe, you need to be punished." (German "my love")

I shook my head and tried to move again while he moved the nightgown up to my thighs. He bought the whip up and hit my thighs with enough force to turn them red and I sobbed.

*WHACK*

*WHACK*

*WHACK* *WHACK* *WHACK* *WHACK* *WHACK*

*WHACK* *WHACK* I screamed because it broke skin.

"There it is, your lovely scream. Now liebe I want you to scream my name and beg." (German "love") He said wiping my tears.

Refusing I shook my head and kept my mouth shut. He sighed, "Well then you haven't learned."

*WHACK* *WHACK* *WHACK*

I was bawling so hard but didn't saying anything. He hummed and left only to come back with a gag and knife.

"Let's have some fun my beloved. Just know this hurts me more than you." He said after kissing way too closely to my lips.

I internally scoffed. His beloved. What a joke.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Soooo, yeah Petro just did that. Umm, he's you know.. crazy. Anyways next chapter should be up tomorrow, there's a bit of a time skip so yeah. Thanks for the support so far you guys.