Chapter 7

"You're coming with me," ordered the raven haired husband to his (H/C) haired wife.

That was one week ago and now (Y/N) was standing alone in a financial party organized by one of the company's business partner. Levi, of course, had to bring a partner to attend it.

"Don't worry. You'll be able to handle it," Hanji told her while helping (Y/N) with her dress and make-up.

"I don't think so, Hanji. I'm more like a wallflower here," she mumbled and sighed.

When she asked Levi what she should do there, he told her to just enjoy the food. That pissed her off a little bit. The food was indeed delicious though. As she ate her food, she noticed a gray haired man with rounded glasses seemed trouble to choose which dessert he should take.

"I'd recommend this one. It's not too sweet and not too tasteless," the girl started the conversation.

The old man looked up to see her. She smiled at him.

"Then I shall take what you recommend, young lady," he said and took a bite of the dessert.

After a few munched, the man in his fifties nodded in agreement. He took another bite making (Y/N) smiled again watching him enjoying the dessert.

"What's you name, young lady?"

"I'm (Y/N), sir."

Soon, they started to have great conversation. On the other side of the hall not far from (Y/N) was Levi. He was talking with Farlan.

"It looks like there's something interesting over there. The presidents from the biggest company are all there," Farlan said.

Levi turned around. His eyes went big.

"Isn't that your wife, bro?" Farlan asked and chuckled.

"That girl," he blurted.

He was even more surprised when he saw Darius Zackly, the most known president with his strict demeanor and only concerned with the best interest of logic reasoning, was laughing along with his wife.

"Tch, that old man," he mumbled.

"So what is your position in Titan Industry Corporation?" asked Dot Pixis.

(Y/N) suddenly stopped smiling. She realized that she had made a lot of guests talking with her. She also realized why Levi wanted her to just enjoy the food.

"I... am a secretary," she lied.

"I see. Then you must be Levi's secretary," Zackly said.

(Y/N) smiled awkwardly and before things got out of her control, she excused herself to the washroom. Her mind jumbled up as she stopped in the middle of the hall.

"(Y/N)," called Farlan.

(Y/N) looked up and walked toward where Farlan and Levi were. Of course, her husband was starring at her.

"You seemed to have good conversation over there," he told her.

"Sort of," (Y/N) replied but her voice was shaky.

Then, Zackly and Pixis approached them.

"What a very independent and outspoken secretary you have here, Levi," Pixis said.

Levi confused. He looked at (Y/N) and the two old men back and forth. Farlan was already chuckling beside them, trying his best not to burst out laughing. (Y/N) tugged on Levi's sleeve.

"I told them I work as a secretary. It slipped out of my mind. I'm sorry," she whispered to him.

Levi sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. He then took (Y/N)'s hand and pulled her closed to him.

"I'm sorry for the late introduction, Mr. Zackly, Mr. Pixis but she is actually my wife, (Y/N) Ackerman," he said.

Both the old men and even (Y/N) were surprised. Farlan on the other hand, could not hold his laughter anymore that her turned around to wipe the tears from holding his laughter.

"We didn't do big ceremony for our marriage so I apologized for that as well," Levi added.

Zackly smiled.

"I see. So you are finally settling down and have found a lovely woman as you wife. Congratulation on your marriage," he said.

Dot Pixis also congratulated both of them. Afterwards, they talked with Farlan. (Y/N) squeezed Levi's hand. The CEO sighed.

"Brat, I didn't bring you here as my secretary. I know you wanted to cover up the marriage thing because I told you so but I bring you here tonight as my wife."

"I'm sorry."

Another sighed escaped from Levi's mouth.

"My fault for not explaining to you earlier, too."

Levi and (Y/N) watched Zackly and Pixis who were now talking with another  president.

"Darius Zackly and Dot Pixis are the most influence presidents that our company is aiming to corporate with once more. Same goes to the other few presidents you were talking with a while ago. Come, we should go and greet them properly but before that, here," Levi said and gave (Y/N)  his handkerchief to wipe the little tears that were about to fall from her eyes.

The couple then walked around to greet the rest of the presidents and apologized to them. They were first surprised to hear Levi's marriage but congratulated him in the end. They seemed to bless his marriage.

"The food was delicious," (Y/N) told Levi when they reached home.

"I'm sorry. I caused you trouble tonight," she apologized, again.

"You're not. In fact, you helped a lot. Especially with Darius. He is quite hard to approach and somehow I managed to because of you. We are able to get a good deal with him. Thanks to you, brat," Levi said as he looked at (Y/N).

"What the...?"

The girl was standing so closed to him. Their faces were few inches away from each other. She flashed a big smile.

"You said that I helped you. I'm so happy that I wanted to cry right now," she said.

"If you cry, you'll ruin your make-up," Levi reminded her.

Their eyes met. Suddenly, Levi closed the gap between them as he cupped her face and gave her a gentle kiss. The girl was taken by surprised. It was the second time her so-called husband had kissed her. It slowly became deep and warmth. She held onto Levi's as she tried to hide her red face and catch her breath. Her heart was beating fast as well.

"Don't-just-kiss-me-as-you-wish," she mumble.

"But your lips said the other way round. You're starting to love me even more, don't you think so," Levi teased her.

(Y/N)'s face turned red again. She pushed Levi.

"Don't try to pull my leg! There's no way I would fell in love with a guy who suddenly kissing people," she protested and ran off to her room.

She missed seeing the amusement look that Levi had afterward. The president of the Titan Industry Corporation was smiling. He really enjoyed teasing her without her knowing it because of his expressionless reaction.

"I'm only kissing the wife whom I love," he mumbled and walked to his room.