Chapter 12

Erwin and Hanji were wondering why Levi did not replying any mails or answering calls from his wife. They were back to Europe once more since there was an important meeting with one of the famous companies from that country. Levi kept himself busy with the paper works.

"Levi, (Y/N) is sending me message again and asking about you," Erwin informed him.

"Let it be. We have urgent works need to be done," Levi told him.

Then, a secretary of the company where they had the meeting came in.

"Mr. Ackerman, the preparation is all done. We shall start in few minutes," she informed him.

Levi looked at her and suddenly small grin formed on his face.

"Erwin, I want you to send something to (Y/N)," he said and walked toward the secretary.

(Y/N) sighed after checking her phone. No mails, no calls from Levi at all. She continued with her flower arrangement. A few minutes later, there was a mail. Quickly, she opened it. It was from Erwin. He sent her a photo of Levi with a beautiful lady next to him. They looked like they enjoyed themselves. (Y/N) pouted.

"What is this supposed to mean?"

The photo was still floating inside her mind. She tried not to think too much about it but ended up thinking about it again and again. She went out with Historia and Sasha for drinks. Reiner joined them as well.

"Isn't it a bit unfair for him to enjoy himself and left me alone?" she complained.

Reiner glanced at her. She sipped another glass of liquor. She was already drunk.

"Doesn't she become more beautiful and sexy? Maybe just my illusions," he wondered and drank his drink.

"What am I thinking? He's busy with his work of course! Alright! All I need to do is greet him cheerfully when he comes back in two days. I better go home now. Thanks for spending your time with me," (Y/N) said and left the bar.

"You sure are making everyone's worried," Reiner mumbled and chuckled.

(Y/N) was not able to walk properly and her face was red because of the alcohol. As she was about to enter the building, Levi was waiting outside. His face looked serious. (Y/N) hiccup.

"Oh, it's Levi... or maybe not. I'm thinking too much that I can see his face everywhere," she mumbled and almost tripped.

Luckily, Levi caught her.

"Where have you been? I went to the house and you were not there," Levi told her.

Hearing the voice, (Y/N)'s eyes went big. She pinched her cheek.

"Ah! It's the real Levi!" she blurted.

"I am, you brat! From your condition now, it looks like you don't have to worry to take care of a tired guy, do you? Did you enjoy your week?"

(Y/N) became sober as soon as she hear his voice.

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be back the day after tomorrow?"

"The meeting ended smoothly so I head back early."

"And so you did enjoy yourself much in Europe. What was the picture that Erwin sent me all about? Why didn't you call?"

Levi chuckled.

"Ah, that picture. So you do worried after all."

"You dummy! Dummy! Dummy! I was worried all the time. Is this how you treat your wife? I got it! While you are enjoying yourself over there, I also enjoy myself here," (Y/N) said.