Chapter 6

The Titan Industry Corporation was going to corporate with the biggest company from Europe. The project ceremony was held at the hall in a five star hotel where all of the employees were attending. Hitch and Petra dragged (Y/N) to sit at the very front row with the intention to get the president of the European company to notice (Y/N).

"I heard he is still a bachelor," Petra said.

"And he's looking for a girlfriend," Hitch added as she nudged her arm to (Y/N).

"Wh-what's that supposed to mean?" the (H/C) haired girl asked.

"She means that you should start dating a guy and quit being single already," Petra answered on behalf Hitch.

They giggled making (Y/N) shook her head. They would never stopped teasing her.

"When (Y/N) finally found her soulmate, you two would be the first to surprise," Historia said as she and Sasha joined them.

"Which I think she has already found him," said Sasha as she looked at her.

(Y/N) looked back at her and Sasha chuckled. Then, the ceremony started.

"Ah, there! There! That's Farlan Church, (Y/N). Handsome, isn't he?" Hitch whispered.

(Y/N) looked at the blonde haired guy who was on the stage as he gave his speech. He was indeed handsome but the major attraction from the ladies inside the hall was actually Levi. They were whispering to each other about him and how desperate they wanted him to be theirs. (Y/N) was felt uneasy whenever she heard the conversation. How it pained her to hear it and her chest tightened. That was the second time she felt like that. She looked up to see Levi. Coincidentally, their eyes met.

"Oh," she muttered softly and quickly averted her eyes from him.

After the speech ceremony was done, they head over to the next hall for tea time. Historia and Sasha were with (Y/N) while Hitch and Petra were busy fan-girling about Farlan with the other ladies' staff.

"Popular presidents are troublesome, don't you think so?" Historia said her opinion.

"They are but once you know them well, you know exactly how they are," (Y/N) replied.

"So, you actually do know how our president is when you were being called to his office," Sasha pointed out.

"He did allow you to keep your part-time job, right?"

"Yes."

"I guess that the president has a crush on you," Sasha said again and Historia nodded in agreement.

"Don't jump to conclusion, please. Now, let me get our drinks," (Y/N) told her.

When she got their drinks and while holding three glasses at the same time, she bumped into someone. The drinks spilled onto the guy's coat. Everyone looked at the scene and gasped. (Y/N) stared at the stain. Quickly, she took a napkin and wiped it. At the same time, she apologized.

"What have you done to Mr. Church?" Manager Keith asked.

"Huh?"

(Y/N) looked up to see the person she bumped into. Her eyes widened. He was Farlan Church, the European Company's president. Then, Levi and Erwin came.

"I'm very sorry for what my staff has done. Please follow Erwin here. He will escort you to the guest room where you can wait while we dry clean the coat," Levi apologized.

"Alright but I'd like her to come with me as well," Farlan said as he pointed at (Y/N).

Levi and (Y/N) looked at each other. The Titan's president nodded and the three of them walked to the guest room. Farlan took off his stained coat and gave it to Erwin. He excused himself, leaving (Y/N) alone with him. There was a long silence between them.

"Your name is (Y/N), am I right?" Farlan started the conversation.

"Yes."

"You see, that coat is very expensive. I don't know if dry cleaning it would 100% remove the stain. If it manage to do so, it will still leave some spot there."

"I am terribly sorry! If it is like what you said, then I will pay for it somehow," (Y/N) begged.

Farlan looked at the girl's chest and smirked. He walked toward her.

"Then," he said as he moved closer.

"How about you pay me with your body? By touching your naked body on the bed while hearing the sexy moan you will make, I will be very satisfy," he spoke softly toward her.

The (E/C) eyed girl was super shocked that her heart almost stopped beating. She moved backward from him when suddenly two hands covered her ears. The scent of cologne that entered her nostril made her recognized who it was.

"Say it one more time, I will beat you. Don't you ever flirt my wife with your sadistic words, Farlan," Levi warned.

Farlan burst out laughing.

"Really, you are very protective over her, bro. Look, I was just joking," he apologized.

(Y/N) turned to face Levi.

"You said the marriage should be confidential and no outsiders should know about it," she told him.

Levi sighed.

"Do you still remember the resort we stayed on Paradis Island?" he asked.

(Y/N) nodded.

"That resort belongs to his company."

(Y/N)'s surprised look made Farlan knew she did not know about it. He started to explain.

"Aunty Kuchel was so excited about the marriage that she called my dad telling him about her wedding gift. So, she planned to send you guys for honeymoon, hoping that (Y/N) will soon having Levi's child. Now, how's the first night?"

None of them gave him an answer. Farlan smiled.

"Then, I bet she will surely going to make another plan with Ken this time," he said.

"Ken?" the girl repeated the name.

"My uncle. He goes by Kenny Ackerman," Levi told her.

"Seems like both of you know each other very well."

"We are. Levi and I went to the same university," Farlan said.

"I see. Mr. Church, was the president popular back then? I-uh... I'd like to know," (Y/N) bravely asked but she looked down on the floor with her palms both rolled firmly behind her back.

"He was the most popular and top student during our years. He didn't need to find a girl to be his girlfriend. The girls, instead would run naturally to find him," Farlan answered.

"And he is still popular until now," (Y/N) suddenly mumbled as she touched her chest.

Levi stared at her.

"You can go now," he told her later on.

(Y/N) nodded and before she left, she apologized to Farlan once more.

"Hey, Levi. Your wife is so sweet and innocence. She's interesting," Farlan said his opinion about (Y/N).

"She is," Levi agreed.

"Now, why is she keep calling you 'President'? I'm guessing she calls you like that even when you two are together as well. Oh, man! You are the one who is sadistic here, my bro. Why didn't you do it during the honeymoon?"

"Tch, I would've done it if she let me but the girl is so precious and I respect her decision."

"I see. That is so like you, president!" Farlan teased him and laughed out loud.

Levi shot him a glance and if looks could kill, this one would kill Farlan without any mercy. Farlan laughed again as he raised both his arms.