Chapter 5

It was weekend and (Y/N) decided to have some free time. She woke up as usual and made  breakfast for herself and Levi. Once she finished making the breakfast, she realized that her so-called husband was not at home since yesterday. She face-palmed herself.

"I'll just put them inside the fridge," she muttered.

Lately, Levi did not come back home. He was very busy with his work and (Y/N) seldom met him in the office too. He would always had meetings outside.

"(Y/N), are you listening?" asked Hitch as she snapped her fingers in front of the girl's face to get her attention.

They were out for shopping with Petra and Sasha.

"Ah, sorry. What is it again?"

Hitch sighed.

"What happen to you today? I said why don't we go for a vacation?"

"Vacation?"

"Yes, to an island."

"That sounds nice but I'll pass this time."

"Heh?! Why?" asked Sasha, surprised.

"You will never get a man if you are still like this you know," Petra commented.

"I don't need one anymore," the girl replied.

Her friends gasped. The reason that she declined was because she had enough vacation during her honeymoon. She looked around the mall and saw Eren. He was talking with a girl with black hair when he saw her as well and waved at (Y/N). She waved back.

"Isn't that Eren?" asked Petra.

(Y/N) nodded. Eren walked toward them.

"What a surprise to meet you here," he cheerfully said.

"Hey, (Y/N). Sasha said she wanted to buy more buns. Why don't you stay here with Eren while we accompany her buy her potato bun? Right, Sasha?" Petra suddenly said and took Sasha's arm.

"Y-yes! See you later, (Y/N)!" Sasha answered and the three of them quickly walked away.

(Y/N) sighed.

"It was you guys who wanted to go out with me instead and yet leaving me behind," she mumbled.

"Then, would you like to go out with me instead? Besides, I have some free time. That if you don't mind," Eren suggested.

The girl smiled and she went out shopping with Eren in the end.

"The other day you suddenly went off during the event and Dr. Zoe told me that you needed to see someone's important to you. From the way I see it, that person must be your beloved," Eren said.

(Y/N) slowly nodded.

"But, he's not someone I can called my beloved," she mumbled as she blushed.

Eren chuckled. They walked around the mall together.

"Does your man always bring you out?" Eren asked her out of sudden when the two of them walked into a restaurant.

(Y/N) almost burst her tea.

"Well, he is a very busy man so he...," she answered half way and remembered the time she spent with Levi.

Of course, they never went out together. They were only husband and wife only on paper. Levi was the president of the company where she worked and thanks to Kuchel, his mother and also who was a closed friend of her late-mother, the debt her father left behind was settled. When questions where feelings involved, she had no idea how to answer them. Eren was still waiting for her to answer, he waved his hand in front of her face. (Y/N) cleared her throat and apologized.