Chapter 3

The marriage between (Y/N) and her stoic president had been five months now and the girl managed to adapt with the current situation. Even though she was the wife of Levi Ackerman, the famous president of the Titan Industry Corporation, she was not restricted in doing her things.

She still hung around with her colleagues after work, being the flower-arrangement instructor and being herself in the apartment. She remained the cheerful, innocent girl and Levi, of course, remained as a bachelor in the eyes of the outsiders. On one fine day, Kuchel paid a visit to the office and (Y/N) was being called.

"(Y/N), it's been a while!" Kuchel greeted as she gave her daughter-in-law a hug.

"Mother," (Y/N) mumbled.

"How are you both?"

"We're doing fine," Levi answered.

Kuchel smiled. Then, she gave two tickets to Paradis Island.

"This is my honeymoon gift for you. Everything has been arranged and all you have to do is enjoy your honeymoon. The flight is tomorrow."

(Y/N)'s eyes wide open.

"There's no need for this, Mother," she refused.

"Why not? Both of you are husband and wife. Plus, you haven't go for honeymoon due to Levi's urgent meeting in France. Now that he is not busy with any projects so grab this chance. Levi, dear. Take care of (Y/N) okay?"

"But-," (Y/N) said again but Levi hold her hand.

She looked at him. She almost forgot that Kuchel was not in good health. In the end, she shut her mouth and nodded. Both of them flew to the island on the next day and checked-in at the resort.

Paradis island was a very beautiful island. The sand is pure white and the sea is blue. There were tourists from different countries visiting the island. After waiting for the resort's staff to settle the check-in information, (Y/N) and Levi went to the room where they were supposed to stay.

"What am I supposed to do?" (Y/N) mumbled as she stared at the bed.

Levi looked at her.

"Are you scared we're sharing the same bed?" he asked.

"I can sleep there," the girl answered as she pointed at the sofa and put her belongings on it.

"Are you sure? You might get cold since the heater is only in this area."

"I will be fine," (Y/N) answered even though she herself was not sure about it.

Levi smirked as he went to the bathroom to change his clothes. (Y/N) opened the sliding door of the balcony and the sea breeze immediately entered the room. She admiring the beach view as she had never been to the beach for a long time.

At night, they had dinner at the restaurant. Levi was always the attraction of the single ladies wherever he went. While they were eating, (Y/N) could hear the women murmured.

"Think we can hit on him?"

"Who is the plain lady with him by the way?"

"Who cares about her, that guy is a hottie!"

(Y/N) rolled her hand under the table as she heard them. Her mood was all gone when one of the ladies came to them and talked sweetly to Levi in front of her. As if she was not there. A sudden spark of fire lit inside her and if this was a queen soap drama, she would have pulled the woman's hair and warned her that Levi was her husband.  However, all she could do was sighed as she continued eating.

"Let's go to the beach," Levi suddenly said when they were on their way back to the room.

"Huh? Oh, wait!"

Without hearing what she wanted to say, the president took her hand and both of them walked down to the beach. The beach view was more beautiful during the night with the lights from the boats illuminating the sea and sound of the waves softly crashing onto the shore. After a few moment later, they finally walked back to their room.

"Is your head cleared already?" asked Levi as he dimmed the light.

"Ehm?"

"You were not in the mood while we were at the restaurant. Somehow, the women there were making you jealous. Especially the who came and talked with me."

"Why would I-."

Suddenly, Levi grabbed her hand.

"Here's the proof. Your nails were digging into your skin when you rolled your palm while watching."

"That go nothing to do with it.'

"Heh, you're avoiding the fact you got jealous and have fallen in love with me."

"Wh-! I'm not! We've got nothing to do with each other."

Levi then slowly closed the gap between him and (Y/N) and pulled her chin up so he could see her eyes. He then gave her a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Oh, this kind of expression says that I've just took away your first kiss. You can't run away from it, you know. What's stated on the paper has nothing to do with your feelings right after you signed it. I can't wait to see what kind of expression you will make next time, brat," the president said as he walked out from the room.

(Y/N) stumbled on the sofa. She touched her lips.

"Am I dreaming?" she asked herself.

The following day, both of them joined the rest of the tourists sight-seeing the next island using express boat. (Y/N) was not really good with water-transportation especially with the express boat and she got sick easily when riding on it. She threw up the minute they arrived at the island and because of that, the two of them had to stay at the cabin while waiting for the others back from touring the island.

"Here, drink this. It'll help to cool down your sea-sickness," Levi said as he gave a glass of lemonade.

"I'm sorry," the girl apologized.

"There's no need to apologize. Are you feeling okay now?"

(Y/N) did not respond. Levi watched her quietly. When they got back to Paradis Island, (Y/N) threw up once again.

"Your wife doesn't look well," said one of the tourists.

"She's not good in handling water transportation," Levi answered.

"Oh dear! She should get rest then. They say that a husband's hand could ease his wife's sickness by massaging her back like this," she told him as she showed the way of the massage should be done.

Levi thanked the woman and brought (Y/N) to the room. He laid her on the bed.

"I'm sorry. I've caused you trouble today," the (H/C) haired girl apologized again.

Levi sat beside the bed as he listened to her. The girl kept on blaming herself for they did not enjoying the sight-seeing until suddenly she felt a hand massaging her lower back then hugging her from behind.

"W-what are you doing?"

"The old lady before said that a husband's hand could ease his wife's sickness. I will ease that sickness of yours."

His breathing was so closed that (Y/N) felt tingling sensation inside her. Her body stiffened.

"Relax, brat. I'm not going to do anything to you. Not yet," he said in a low voice almost close to a whisper.

(Y/N) nodded and shut her eyes. Slowly, she felt calm and fell asleep in Levi's warmth hug.