TEMPORARILY DISCONTINUED

I'm sorry to say it, but I have ran out of ideas for this book. Why so soon? Well, I don't know. I guess you could say that it's the old writer's block.

Anyway, I'm hoping that I can pick this book back up within a few weeks or so (hopefully less time than that), but if I don't post anything new within the next month, I will end the book permanently (and maybe start something new?). Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

But not all is lost! Within the next month, I will try my hardest to rejuvenate this book. As soon as I find some good ideas, I will post as early as possible! So, the discontinuation might last from just a few days to a few weeks, depending on how quickly I can come up with something (in the hopes that I can).

And this is where I'm asking for your help! If you would like to see this book pick back up within a day or two, feel free to leave suggestions for me! My only guideline is that the requests are relevant to zodiac clichés (or book clichés in general). And I promise that I will credit whoever requested the chapter. I'll answer requests from my PM's or the comment section of this chapter.

Hopefully I'll see you guys soon!

-Vanessa

5/27/20