We get in the car now and I smile, "Does this mean you want to change a little this year too?"

She chuckles and starts the car, pulling out of the driveway. "Kinda. Not as much as you, but I do want to try new things. Parties for one are the first that's going down on my list."

I smile now, "Well I like your edgy punk rock vintage look you got going on."

She laughs softly, "It's just called vintage, Liv. One word. But I want to dye my hair next."

I gasp, "What color? Blonde?"

She shakes her head and smiles, "Either purple or pink."

I smile and lean back on my seat as I look at her, those colors are totally not invisible. "That would be so cute. Especially with those buns you have going on."

She smiles, "You should dye your hair too."

I scrunch my nose, "I like my black hair. I love how it's not brown or dark brown. Just, black."

She shrugs, "Worth asking you to do this with me."

"Maybe one day. Right now, I'm doing a lot more than I normally would."

She agrees and we turn the music on to sing along on the way to the party. As we start pulling up, there are fewer people this time. We find a place to park that's closer to Thomas's house. When we park and start to walk to his house. I notice that this time the garage door is open and people are playing beer pong.

We walk in through the front door instead. Holy crap, it's still very crowded inside. A lot of couples in every corner and some I think I've noticed aren't their boyfriend/girlfriend. When we walk towards the kitchen and get a beer, a guy who I recognize as one of Cam's friends from school smiles at us. He's the one always smoking behind the school.

His dark hair falls over his forehead and he dresses just like Cam. This guy's eyes have a shade of green. Nothing like the intense blue that Cam has.

He looks Penelope up and down and smiles widely, "Nice shoes. Where'd you get them?"

Penelope looks down at her shoes and when she looks back up at him her cheeks are flushed, "Uh... A website called GOAT."

"They were expensive weren't they?" He smiles as he takes a sip of his beer.

She chuckles, "Yeah. They were." I want to drop my jaw to the ground, but I refrain from doing so. She's smiling and blushing with this guy.

"I'm Austin." He extends his hand for her to shake and she looks at me before she does.

"Penelope. This is Olivia." She says, but he's still holding her hand when he smiles at me and nods.

He quickly turns his attention back to Penelope, "You have very soft hands, Penelope."

Her cheeks turn a bright red and I know I have to help her now.

"I'm looking for Thomas. Do you know where he is?" I ask as he drops Penelope's hand and nods.

"He's in the garage. Follow me." He turns and starts walking towards the garage.

I turn to Penelope as we start following Austin. I fan myself letting her know that was hot, but her eyes widen and she shakes her head. We step into the garage behind Austin and I quickly notice Thomas leaning against the wall watching the other guys play beer pong.

He quickly notices me and smiles widely, "Olivia!" He rushes to me and picks me up in a bear hug. Once he lets go, I feel a little dizzy. No guy has ever hugged me that way. "You look hot." He looks down at my legs and my face heats up. Maybe I shouldn't have worn a skirt.