10 - Beauty is in simplicity.

Start from the beginning

"Let me help you too. You already did a lot for me. Now let me do something at least."

Taehyung looking at jk and than nodded to him.

"Plates and bowls are on the second cabinet of the drawer from your left. Bring them on the table."

Jk gladly follow his instructions and ready the table. This is the first time he did some household works and he enjoys it too.

Especially when you are in the company of this beautiful boy!

Taehyung brings the soup pot and two bowls of rice and chicken curry.

"Sorry, jungkook. I can only prepare this much at this time. Hope you like it."

Jk is speechless to see the politeness of the boy.

"How old are you taehyung?"

"I'm 23 years old. Why?"

Jk shocked to realize. Taehyung is younger than him with 2 years difference. Yet he is more independent than him! He feels a little ashamed.

"I'm 25 years old. So, in this matter, I'm elder than you. but I hate it when someone calls me by my full name. I like jk more. So nows onwards, you will also call me jk, the only jk. And I will call you tae, no actually, I like taetae better. I will call you taetae."

A spoon drops out from taehyung's hand! He watched jk with a shocking expression!

"What? Did you not like it?"

"Uhhh...no, no, no, its just...my all close friends and family call me taetae too. I just wondered, how can you perfectly find out the exact name?"

"Well, taetae suits you." Jk beamed with happiness. And his eyes shine with admiration.

Taehyung just smiles.

They eat together. Jk loves food too much. It's like he never tests this type of homemade dishes. He is used to having chefs in his house to full fill his every demand. But every time he tests something they made, it lacks in the test. He always found something was missing. That's the reason he refrains to eat at his own home.

But...

Now he knows, what is that lacking in their food? They forgot to add love and care for whoever ate it.

This simple meal makes him more satisfying than any five-star dishes he was testing till now.

He constantly praising taehyung's cooking skills. Taehyung blushing a little.

"Oh! you don't need to be this humble. I know I'm an average cook, ok?"

"And you don't need to be so modest. I know you are the best, ok?"

They both look at each other and laughing so hard.

Taehyung feels so comfortable with jk. So as jk with taetae. It's funny that they actually met the first time just a while ago and they talked like they knew each other for years.

"Why are you alone in your house?" Jk asked out of nowhere.

Taehyung stop by this sudden question. Jk understands that he may be touch some painful wound. He immediately changes the topic.

"I mean, it's completely all right for me as I myself live alone in my home in Seoul. but I'm from the city area and I never visited a village. So, I don't know about the lifestyle of here too. Please, forgive me if I offended you."

"Oh! no, no, you are not offending anything. It's just...I was surprised by your sudden question, that's it. And I live alone because I'm an orphan."

"Oh! my goodness! I'm so sorry, taetae." Jk really feeling terrible now.