arrival of dawn + summary

Arrival of Dawn

A kind girl Aubrielle lived in the province as she discovered about 5 boys comes with the surname Velez and came to her life and lived in chaos. Let us look into her story as her life has been changing in favor of the boys who have been caring about her ever since she came into their life.

DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblances to real person, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental. All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any forms or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

This story is still not revised and edited so if you have seen any grammatical errors, I sincerely apologize. Also, if you have any concerns about the story contact kassityuni3wp@gmail.com any other concerns will be fix by me. Thank you.

This story is written in Tagalog-English.

This was also my previous series and decided to continue this year after a long hiatus on this app. I'm happy to be back! 

© konityuni

Z Series #1 : Arrival of Dawn (ongoing)

⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢

have fun and happy reading !!

sky

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

A little note: This story was inspired by the K-Drama called Cinderella and the Four Knights!

૮ • ﻌ - ა