uno✨

third person pov:
kairi was just walking down the street,on his way to get groceries for his mother.in front of him were a group of boys,who looked his age,passing the ball to each other.he just ignored it and carried on walking,however his plan was disrupted as the ball hit him in the back of the head,earning a big eruption of laughter from the boys,apart from one of them.kairi took a deep breath,flipped them off and continued walking,before he heard speedy footsteps indicating somebody was running behind him,he didn't look back in case they weren't even for him.however his arm was yanked,he let out a yelp before turning around and becoming face to face with a chest.he looked up and saw it was one of the boys from the group earlier,he sighed and was about to walk away,until the taller figure spoke up "hey,i'm really sorry for what happened and my group,they can be dicks sometimes" kairi scoffed quietly before responding with "apology accepted,bye now" and with that he left,leaving the taller with no choice to respond.

mattias pov:
i tried to apologise nicely to that boy,but he seemed pressed,for what?🥱like i know it was embarrassing and everything but like he didn't need to be rude about it like jeez.he must be new or something,cause lemme tell you,i ain't never seen him before.anyways i jogged back to my group and they began to question me with things like "why'd you chase after that pussy?", "bruh should've seen the way it hit his head💀,why didn't you laugh bruh" and those comments were really pissing me off,but i have no idea why.so i ended up accidentally snapping "can you guys stfu about it,it's annoying af", they all just stood there with shocked faces,"what?its not that funny guys" to which made robert respond with "bruh why you defending someone you haven't even met?" i mean clearly i wasn't,i just would be angry too if that happened,so i explained that and they didn't seem to buy it,dunno why tho.

kairi pov:
so i was walking back from grocery shopping,took a while but we all know why🙄,e n e w a y z,i'm glad i didn't see the group on my way back,they were all assholes,yes even the one who 'apologised' cause i know he was just trying not to laugh but i could see right through it,and i was not in the mood to argue.i got back home,put all the food away with the help of my sister,and i went up to my bedroom and slept as tomorrow was the first day of my new school😩.

authors notes😋:
this isn't good at all,but quarantine got me all bored and shai,so why not 🤷🏽‍♀️,if this gets any reads,which it probably won't,can people comment,they make me cackle at like 3 in the morning😭,ight bye sexy hoes🥰