삼십

𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 : 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

____________________

wonwoo can't make out what's rational or not anymore. at first he was running away from his problems and the second he was frustrated and angry and then soon as that he's full of regret and felt horrible.

and now, with no proper clothing for the cool weather, he found himself running back to the bench, to the boardwalk he came earlier this morning. it was already dark, the moon had replaced the sun, lighting up the sea and sands, and wonwoo's face. he sighed and stared at the bench, thinking about what he did earlier, and how he shouldn't do that- what a total jerk.

wonwoo runs his finger through his hair, closing his eyes for a seconds, before let out a long shaky exhale.

"fuck... i messed everything up."

he crouched down, burying his face on his legs and wraps his arms around his knees tightly to support his weight. it was cold outside, the breeze getting colder each seconds and wonwoo knows very well he couldn't stand cold weather, but all he could think at that time was how fucked up his life was. how his bad decision has led him to this.

he's miserable,

and he's too late.

and now there's no soonyoung.

no more touch and affections he's been missing for years, no more shy stares from each other, no more dumb jokes that soonyoung like to do when wonwoo was busy, no more a person who can be him, no more kwon soonyoung.

wonwoo lost the love of his life, the only person he has attracted to, the only person who's been playing inside his head no matter how he thought he has move on, like he has forgot all those sweet and bitter memories- which he never. because there's only one person who can do that, and now he's gone.

wonwoo's too late.

the night of the dinner came.

wonwoo doesn't know what to feel. he has already wore his suit, his hair was styled to perfection, his makeup was light, but his handsome face outstanding anything else. wonwoo looks perfect tonight, contrasting to his crushed heart. he can only sighed and looking down at his lap.

should he go back? to his home and leave all of this? leave this stuffy suit, change into his normal clothes and run from here- and find soonyoung ?

should he?

but it's all too late when he saw a message from mingyu. his thoughts were all washed away.

mingyupabo

hyung 

seungcheol-hyung... he told me what happened

there's no excuse, i know and i'm fucking sorry.

but can you please go the ball, please? for your dad's sake

he was so happy when you agreed to go there instead of avoid it

please? :(

wonwoo sighed and throw his phone away to the bed. was this night really that important? more than his broken heart, his worries and frustation? wonwoo just wanted to crumble down inside his bed now and cry to sleep again but he can't even do that because a sudden call from his father made him groans and knock his head into the dressing table.

it was too extravagant.

wonwoo didn't know he would come here with a limousine, something he didn't expect to ride in his whole lifetime. but he did and it was amazing though that's probably the only happy thing that happened today.