❝ 𝚜𝚒𝚡 : 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 ❞

____________________

the portray of the sun's rays signalling a brand new day. to live in this busy country, it is normal to witness people running around with their cases, or some kids running to the school, buying a cup of hot coffee for the starter of the morning, or maybe even a lazy and cozy day inside the house with some spotify's playlist on the phone. it sounded hectic, but it was nice.

contrasting to the now mentally and physically hurt wonwoo, he slumped his ass down to the kitchen's stool. a grumpy morning greeted him greatly , as he was eating a bowl of cereal. sighing was the only thing normal he can do, thinking about the deal he made with soonyoung last night. turns out, all his squad was not here, not at the same this holy big mansion he was in. he was alone, alone and alone. and of course, soonyoung who said he have unsettled business with him, was asked to stay here (not asked, but forced to duh) while he can roamed around the house freely with one condition; to not run away.

wonwoo was threatened, if he ever run away from this house, his friends were probably getting killed. just how soonyoung smirked, knowing wonwoo can't fight back, making him felt nauseous again. he hated it. he hated how he's feeling weak, how soonyoung always winning. he hated it.

he hate soonyoung.

wonwoo took the spoon again inside his mouth, munching the cereal furiously while lost in his own thoughts again.

-

the evening came so fast, and wonwoo was left alone in this big house. he was curious, why was no one watching him? he's a police with a badge, who was trained with many physical training like fighting, escaping for fucking sake. but the house was empty. so empty that make him curious. can he actually escape?

wonwoo checked his outfit, knowing it was soonyoung's shirt he has seen before ( soonyoung intentionally gave wonwoo his own shirt that wonwoo had worn before) and curiously rummaging through the pockets. he hadn't found any keys, but he still tiptoeing to the main door, moving slowly to make sure he didn't make any sounds. then wonwoo realizes, the house he was in, was actually so big, pretty, and castle-like. the furniture that was set to the living room was aesthetic, leaving the traces of antics. if he didn't know this house owned by a murderer, he'd totally fall in love with the owner's taste.

but then, it was soonyoung he was talking about.

how come his favourite hamster boy, the soft puffy cheeks he used to pinch everytime he has the chances to, the man who closed his mouth while giggling, could be the most dangerous murderer in this town? the information seems to be a bit off, but the way soonyoung stares wonwoo, the way the older kicked him yesterday, it makes it obvious.

that soonyoung has changed.

it was hard to sucked the truth, but he has to. now he's living with this murderous man in the same roof, he has no other option than escape. he has to.

wonwoo was now confronted with the main door, haltingly twisted the door's knob, praying that he didn't get caught. thank god, the door was unlocked, he can easily twisted it and greeted with the morning's sun. wonwoo smiled, sighing in relief washing his face as he about to walk out when a sudden grip from his collar's shirt making him stumbled backward.