❝ 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 : 𝚞𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 ❞

____________________

soonyoung woke up, greeted by a pain tingling at his now messy bed head. he groaned, lifted himself up and rubbed his sleepy eyes. a yawn escaped his mouth while he threw his both hands in the air, stretching his own body. he dropped his both hands down only to be knocked by something hard bseide him. soonyoung squealed, scooting away a little bit as he saw the sleeping wonwoo is next to him.

"w-what?"

soonyoung frowned, not remembering what the hell actually happened last night. he almost scream, thinking that he might do something with wonwoo. but the way they both were still dressed from yesterday's attires, soonyoung knew there's nothing can actually happened. or is it?

he massaged his temple, more pain coming from his head and his empty stomach. his eyes still connected to wonwoo, who was still sleeping soundly. the corner of his mouth moved upward, showing his little smiles in adoration of this cute sides of wonwoo.

oh right.

soonyoung clasped his both hands over his mouth, as the memories come knocking in. he didn't know the details, but he remembered he was snuggling at wonwoo's pants, locking him in a hug, and begged wonwoo to sleep with him. he cursed under his breath, regretting the silly things he did yesterday. the details were somehow missing, but he chose to ignore when he saw wonwoo was waking up.

"oh, you already awake?" still sleepy, wonwoo snuggled closer to soonyoung. they used to sleeping with each other, but soonyoung don't know why this time his heartbeat weren't going slow down. "y-yeah."

wonwoo seems to noticed the stuttering, left a smirk at his lips. "awwh, are you embarassed?-" wonwoo giggles while lifted his body to sit straight facing the older. "i can ensure you nothing happened last night, so you can calm your ass down, nuthead." he rubbed his eyes, still plastered with his blinding smile.

soonyoung was stunned and left speechless, his heart beating like crazy, and he coughed once wonwoo tries to get off the bed. "thank god.."

the younger hummed and look at soonyoung, lifted his eyebrow. "what?"

"o-oh no nothing. just talking with m-myself. right..."

wonwoo scoffed and get off the bed, left soonyoung who was still gulping and nervous. he felt like he did something yesterday, but he can't remember. soonyoung followed, took his belongings beside the bed, heads were still spinning as he walks towards the door. wonwoo who was about to take shower wrapped his arms around soonyoung's, smiles playfully. why he is smiling so much today? it's deadly attractive and soonyoung doesn't know what to react.

"don't forget about tonight, okay?"

"tonight?"

"yeah, the party thingy."

something inside soonyoung's head clicked and he nods furiously. "of course, i promised you, remember?"

wonwoo just smiles, let go the arms that were holding soonyoung and waved at the latter. the younger felt his heart blooms, knowing that his love was returns after years long. he's happy.

_____

soon the night came, ever so blissfully. wonwoo was almost done; his hair that were usually covering his forehead are now pulled back, just an enough gel to hold his black hair. his usual sweaters and hoodies were replaced with the style he was not used to, ripped black tight leather jeans pairing with his white silk t-shirt that were tucked in, revealing all his hidden muscles, though it was kind of uncomfortable, he didn't mind. it's only for one night, though. satisfied with his looks, he took his car keys and left the house.