it's another drowsy night, stars were lost and never be traced on the sky. stardust were vanished, faded as wind blows vigorously than usual. wonwoo was drowning, though he was sleeping soundly. his mind was drowning, deep and deeper into the unknown ocean, the ocean he used to escaped.

but no, the ocean took him again now, drown him, messing his head again. those painful past he always wish to forget, deleted and trash it away, comes flooding again, swimming deeper into the foreign deep ocean.

and even if wonwoo was sleeping, beside the man who broke him in two, he was drowning.

deeper

                    deeper

                                        and deeper.

❝ 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 : 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 ❞

____________________

the fall has return, and it's another one of the season wonwoo like. he wanted to spent it all with soonyoung, with the boy he love.

he walked through past the gardens, with his mind playing soonyoung, soonyoung all along. you can call him lovesick, because he really is.

after they shared a kiss last week, their life went back to normal. it was actually awkward to talk together again, but they manage it well. and no, they never declared each other as boyfriends, yet.

wonwoo sighed happily, never actually thought soonyoung would actually felt the same way as he is, for god knows how long wonwoo has lingered his feelings over soonyoung. the boy grinned happily , while pushing his glasses upward, after it slides down a bit. there's nothing could go wrong now, isn't it?

the black haired boy skips happily and arrived at his academy after a short walk around 9PM, night has taken over the whole city. with a pitch black plastic bag at his left hand, containing some snacks and canned drinks, he decided to take some air at the academy's field.

the night was really refreshing, though it's a bit cold. he can't really decide whether he likes summer more, or maybe autumn. he just love the today's weather so much.the stars aligned above him twinkling so bright as if it was telling wonwoo, that he has the bright days ahead of him.

wonwoo walked past through the hall, where they gathered everyday at morning, past the small cafe, until he was at the field's bench. he was about to sit,

until he heard a scream.

a real man scream.

"what the fuck was that?" wonwoo put down his plastic bag on the bench, running towards the screams. because if someone's in danger, he really should help. it was one tone, yet it's so loud. the place must've been not far.

he ran, and ran, fighting to the cold creeping his body. now he does regret wearing just a normal long-sleeved t-shirt though he knew he cant take cold that much. air puffed in and out from his mouth, as he ran to the darkness.

wonwoo looked around. he was running so fast, now he realized where he was; academy's secret pathway. its where when the trainees are tired, they'd secretly sneaked out from here, to the big city. wonwoo somehow felt nauseous, uneasiness flowing through his small body.