'HER' ep 15

‼️WARNING!! This ff includes curse words. So beware ;)
  – i warned u ;)

Plus , please inform if there's any grammar mistake. I would really appreciate that ;)
.

.

.
He then licked his lips and breathing up and down while his hand again ran through his hair frustrations.

He then went back to his seat and turned his gaze at you.

Jimin : You need to tell me what did i do wrong towards you. So that i can fix it by myself. Or else, you will get punishment.

He then turned his gaze at the steering wheel and begin to drive you home.
.

.

.
As soon as he drove you home. You then put your hand at the inner door handle and slightly pulled it. However , Jimin locked it.

You again tried to pull it and failed.

Y/N : What the-
- you looked at Jimin with frowning face.

Jimin : *sigh* Tell me and i let you go.

Y/N : Tell what Jimin.

Jimin : Why did you leave in 4 years ago ? What did i do wrong towards you ?
- he turned his gaze at you breathing up and down.

Y/N : Ask yourself Jimin.. i don't need to tell you, you already knew about it.
- your hand ran through your hair frustrated.

Jimin : *clenched his jaw* About what ? Can you just tell me please .. i'm begging you Y/N.
- he raised his voice a bit begging you to answer his questions.

Y/N : Stop being annoying please ! Just open the damn door Jimin !!
- you aggressively pulled the inner door handle.

Jimin : Arghhh !!!
- he slightly unlocked the door and letting you go.
.

.

.

.

.

After you entered the living room , you aggressively slammed the main door and organised your step walking towards the couch and sat down leaning your back to relax yourself

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After you entered the living room , you aggressively slammed the main door and organised your step walking towards the couch and sat down leaning your back to relax yourself.

You touched your lips slightly remembered the kiss incident and felt how much aggressive he was when he is mad.

"Why did he care so much about me ? Why did he really want to know why did i left him in 4 years ago ? Why the heck is my heart beating so fast after that incident ?" - you asked yourself.

(C) 'HER' | PJMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें