'HER' ep 12

‼️WARNING!! This ff includes curse words. So beware ;)
– i warned u ;)

Plus , please inform if there's any grammar mistake. I would really appreciate that ;)
.

.

.

.

.
Jimin : Hey ..

Jimin suddenly grabbed your wrist and turned your around and slightly tilted his head and smashed his plump lips onto yours.

Your eyes widened after he did that.

You just noticed that he closed his eyes. You then immediately put your hand on his chest and used your strength to push him away.

After he finally stepped back, you noticed that he had your pink lipstick on his lips.

[ this is the colour that you wore ]

Y/N : What the hell ?
- you frowned.

Jimin then stared at you and licked his lips where he had your pink lipstick.

Jimin : Mm .. strawberry flavour. Nice choice.
- he winked.

Jimin then turned his head at Taehyung who were still froze after the incident.

Jimin : Look at him.
- he pointed at Taehyung.

You turned your gaze at him who was just looking at both of you with his shocked expression. Suddenly his phone buzzed

He then pulled his phone from his pocket and looked at the screen.

Taehyung : I-i need to go.
- he then stepped back and left you with Jimin alone.

Jimin : Wow.. what kind of boyfriend is that ?
- he smirked at you.

Y/N : What the -
- you looked at Taehyung who were just left you alone.

Y/N : I think i just picked the wrong one.
- you mumbled.

Jimin then noticed you. He immediately stepped towards you while his eyes straight into yours.

Jimin : Why did he leave you alone ? Why didn't he just push you away from me ? Is he really your boyfriend ? Why didn't he just punch in the face ? Or he just tired of being with you ?
- he smirked.

Y/N : You shut up !
- you looked straight into his eyes.

Jimin let out a soft chuckle and turned his body to walked towards the main door.

Y/N : Wait !
- you looked at him.

He then turned his head at you and "hmm.."

Y/N : You know what ?? You just messed with my first kiss.
- you rolled your eyes.

Jimin then giggled after you said that.

Y/N : Ha Ha , well this is funny right ?
- you crossed your arms at your chest.