'HER' ep 3

‼️WARNING!! This ff includes curse words. So beware ;)
  – i warned u ;)

Plus , please inform if there's any grammar mistake. I would really appreciate that ;)
.

.

.
TROUGH THE TEXT

Y/N : Hey.. Jimin. It's me. Y/N
- you nervously tapped the keyboard.

To be honest. It took you 1 minute to text him.

  You were waiting for him to reply as soon as you saw him online.

Y/N : OH MY GODD.. He replied!!
- you yelled.

Jimin : Oh hey. How did you get my number ?

Y/N : Well.. Jungkook gave me your number.

Jimin : Oh okay..

Y/N : So, can we be friends?
- your fingers trembled.

Jimin : Sure...

As soon as you saw him replied to your text. You let out a soft sigh as relieved.

Y/N : So, friend. See you tomorrow.

Jimin : See you tomorrow

After he replied. You then looked on another side while your cheeks blushed and your lips curved into smile.

Y/N : OH MY GODD !!
- you yelled while closing your eyes tightly.

A couple of minutes later, you shut your phone off and stood up. Then, you searched for your pills and took it from the bottle and then swallowed with a cup of water.

After that. You then went ahead to the living room to watch some movies.

TIME SKIPPED

You stood up from the couch and went to your bedroom as soon as you saw a clock that hanged onto the wall now turned into 10 p.m.

You then stepped in your bedroom door and immediately headed to the bathroom to take some hot shower and quickly unbutton your shirt and threw it away in the laundry basket and stepped into a hot shower.

As soon as you turned on the faucet. You began to sing a song while imagining that the instrument were playing by your side.

[ Imagine you have a voice like her singing in the shower ]
.

.

.

.
TIME SKIPPED

After you took a hot shower, you then stepped out of the bathroom, changed yourself into a comfy pyjamas and threw yourself on the bed while slowly closing your eyes.
.

.

.

.