'HER' ep 8

‼️WARNING!! This ff includes curse words. So beware ;)
– i warned u ;)

Plus , please inform if there's any grammar mistake. I would really appreciate that ;)
.

.

.

.

.
TIME SKIPPED

You were supposed to be at the studio with Jungkook

You were supposed to be at the studio with Jungkook. However, your puppy eyes did not let you go to the studio.

   You stood there. You felt the cold wind softly caressed your hair and made every single pieces of your hair flew through the air, it caressed your cheeks, your jaw, your neck.
  You then lifted your head facing the baby blue sky. Then, you slowly closed your eyes and let the soft wind blew up your mind away. You tried to not let the negative thoughts in your mind control you, your feelings. Otherwise, you would have a depression.

However, that scene between Kai and Jimin were playing in your head. You can't help it. So, you squeezed your eyes, clenching your jaw, shaking your head. You tried your best to distract your mind.. But, YOU CAN'T.

You then finally slowly opened your eyes and your eyes began to travel everywhere up through the beautiful sky.

Your heart then started to break into pieces.. IT HURTS YOU A LOT this time.. your vision started to blur as soon as your tears started to fall from your eyes. Your fist clenched.

??: Y/N ??
- a guy called your name from behind you.

You can feel that he was approaching you and tilting his head.

His heavy breath basically calmed you down as he was just behind you. You immediately turned your body and put your head in his embrace while let out everything that you felt back then. You cried as loud as you could, you hit his chest as hard as you could. You had enough.. you felt very weak because someone that you love the most used you, USED YOUR HEART to make him popular.

  And you felt insecure because of your chubby cheeks , your flat body , your ugly face. YOU HAD ENOUGH this time.

Jungkook : H-hey.. Are you okay?
- he asked you as he heard you were crying hard and hit his chest.

Y/N : I'm not okay!! He used me!! *hit his chest* I HATE HIM SO FREAKING MUCH!! *hit his chest* I REGRET LOVING HIM!! *hit his chest hard* I REGRET GAVE HIM MY HEART!! *hit his chest harder* MY TRUST!! *hit his chest more harder* I HATE HIM!! *you put your palm on his chest* I HATE THESE FEELINGS!! I HATE THIS FEELING OF LOVE!! *you hugged him tightly while crying as hard as you could*

He then slowly hugged you back , rubbed your back and slowly patted your head.

Jungkook : It's okay.. let it out.
- he hugged you tightly.
.