"To my bedroom" she snapped.

"But what if it doesn't work jin hyung will find it out, and then all three of us are dead" he pursed his lips in worry.

"It will ,just try first" she pulled his sleeve urging him to take action soon.

He nodded and pulled her closer to him by her waist.

"Ok ready" he shut his and so did she.

She was waiting to fly but she still felt the solid cement ground under her. She opened her eyes to see she was still standing there. Nothing happened.

"its not working" he shook his whining.

"Try once again. Fast"

He nodded and his eyes again turned to his hair colour, red.

Jungkook gripped on the knob and turned it. He swung it open to see no one.

He furrowed his eyebrows and walked in turning to see a scene that got his vision blinded with red.

"Hyeri" he whispered but it came out more like growl.

Both the said girl and the red haired man were standing right there a little distant away from the back side of the door.

But the way they were standing was what jungkook couldnt digest. Taehyung's hands were winded around her waist while her hands were on his chest. Their body pressed against each other.

Their close proximity ignited flame inside his stomach.

"hyeri, taehyung hyung" he called with his voice that had gotten an octave lower.
 Both of them snapped back and looked at jungkook immediately leaving each others hold and moving far.

"Hyung what are you doing here" he asked controlling himself,  not to let his anger get the best of him, to not harm his hyung, for his girl.

" I was just spending time with hyeri. We were going to come downstairs. when didyou people come??" taehyung smiled at hyeri and looked at jungkook.

"ah ya" hyeri gave a small smile.

"Jungkook-ah is hyeri there??" they heard Jin call from down.

"YES HYUNG. BOTH OF THEM ARE HERE. SPENDING TIME' TOGETHER'" he said glaring at hyeri and stormed out.

Hyeri couldn't understand his behaviour.

"Thank god" taehyung sighed and sat down on the floor drained out of energy "we didn't get caught"

Both of them walked down to show their faces to them.

As soon as Jimin saw both of them he was shocked rather more releived.
"you guys are back" hyeri said smiling clasping her hands together.

"yeah we came soon the work was over faster than we expected,we are so tired" hoseok said resting on the couch.

"where were you hyeri'?? And you taehyung" Jin quentioned sipping onto his tea.

"we were in h-her room" taehyung said covering up as hyeri nodded her head hurriedly.

Jin nodded "okay come let's have dinner"

They all sat around the table. But one was missing. Suga and namjoon were out of town so other than them one chair was empty.

"where is jungkook???" hoseok asked looking at everyone.

Hyeri looked around
"ill go search for him" Jimin got up but hyeri stopped him not wanting to disturb him as he had already started eating.

"No I will" she said and walked up to his room.