She nodded her head as she stood up and returned to the bedroom. She pressed play on her music and began to paint— she took out all her frustrations and hurt onto the canvas and sighed as she took a step back to look at the finishing product.

 She pressed play on her music and began to paint— she took out all her frustrations and hurt onto the canvas and sighed as she took a step back to look at the finishing product

She thought about her mother as the events played in her head over and over again

She thought about her mother as the events played in her head over and over again. She knew from that day she seen her mother die, the world was a fucked up place and no one cared. She was hurting really bad thinking about her mother but she knew Nasir was hurting about his brother— and unlike her, he hid it well, and she wanted nothing more than to be at his side, to be his protector and someone he could always count on.

She dropped her paintbrush back into the water cup and lifted the stool back some so it could rest against the wall. She looked at Nasir who had his head in his hands and walked over to him and lifted his head. She wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly as he rested his head against her listening to her heartbeat. The two stood in the position for a couple of minutes before Nasir insisted that he was okay. He kissed her stomach and rubbed her  growing 3 month old belly promising to his future child that he'd protect him or her along with Armani forever.

Armani smiled as she lifted his chin and kissed his lips a couple of times before she went to the bathroom to pee. Being pregnant had her using the bathroom at any given time.  She washed her hands, came back to the room, and lied on the bed beside Nas.

"Akeem and the gang coming thru." He informed her and she nodded her head as she wrapped her arm around his torso and rested her head on his chest.

He held her close to him as she turned on the TV they had in their room and turned on a movie to watch. Naya had revealed to everybody that she had also gotten pregnant, and it happened a month after Armani had gotten pregnant herself making her 2 months.

The movie soon ended and Nasir got the call that he had some guest waiting in the lobby so he confirmed and they allowed them to come up. Armani rubbed her belly as she walked to the door and opened it up allowing them to come inside.