I just smiled avoiding the thought of killing him.

"Stop wasting time now... Because now we have to leave" Caleb told everyone.

"Leave where? We haven't had fun here. Now you want to leave? Of course not" Rose scolded him.

"Mom, I mean we are going to Kauai. We'll go to Wailua Falls and then Opaeka'a Falls and many other tourist sites" he explained.

"Why didn't you tell us? I haven't booked the plane tickets yet" I said panicking. I took my phone out but Christian snatched it.

"It's okay we are going in our plane" Christian said.

"Malena, it's okay. You guys are school friends, don't be such a stranger" Brittany said.

"I know but..." I looked at Andrea.

"Hey come on.. Let's just go" she nodded.

I hesitated because I didn't want to be near Christian but everything and every situation was pushing me towards him.

"Fine" I gave up. I snatched my phone back from his hand which made him chuckle.

We all collected our bags and went to the airport.

Three planes were ready for us. Three freaking planes.

In one of the planes Caleb and Christian's parents were travelling. In the second one Caleb was going with Andrea but she understood my discomfort and she swiped places with Dean.

Now me, Caleb and Andrea were in one and Dean and Christian in one.

We took off and Caleb went to make a drink for himself.

"Do you think I am wrong?" I asked Andrea.

"What?" she looked at me.

"I can't resist myself from Christian, and I know it's gonna break my heart again" I whispered not wanting Caleb to listen.

"Listen Malena... I know you are confused. I don't know about Christian but I don't want you to get hurt again. I saw your situation at that time and I know what you lost because of him. I don't want it to repeat. So I advise you to stay away from him" she said.
Was it because of him? Wasn't it that I was too weak to accept it?

"I want to but I can't. This boyfriend thing is also not helping. He's still a jerk and I'm liking it" I whisper yelled. It was frustrating, I wanted to stay away but I couldn't. I was hating myself so much right. I was trying to stay away from him but still couldn't.

"Why no-" she stopped when Caleb brought drinks for us.

Christian POV

I didn't know what was happening to me. I was never attracted to anyone like this. She was different. She was the first woman who gave me weird feelings. I always became nervours and self conscious around her. All the feelings I was feeling right now was ten times more I felt for her years ago. I wonder what would have happened if I accepted her years ago.

If I had known such situation was gonna come, I would have never rejected her. But what could I say... Me and my stupidity.

Dean was sitting right in front of me. I didn't know why but they both didn't give me that vibes of being in a relationship.

They were more like friends. He didn't pay attention to her when she was with me, he didn't seem to care.

And earlier he was teasing her about me and her. That's not how a boyfriend react. If I would be in his place I would have torn him apart and threw him out of this plane.

I opened my laptop and started doing my work.

After an hour we all reached Kauai. The cars took us to our hotel and this time I have already told Caleb to give Malena and Dean separate rooms.

I looked at her finding her in a cheerful mood which brought a smile on my face. She was wearing a white romper and was looking amazing.

I didn't know what she was doing to me but that was affecting me very much.

I just wanted her... For only me. She couldn't be with anyone other than me.

"If you're done staring at her like a creep then I think we can go to our room" my dad said behind me.

I turned and found my mom and dad looking at me with a smile.

"What?" I asked them.

"Nothing. Did we say anything honey?" he asked to my mom.

"No, we are just very happy... To know that you're paying so much attention to this trip" she said pointing to Malena.

"Mom... That's not what you think" I tried to explain to them but they knew what they wanted to.

"Yeah, say that to yourself" she said patting my shoulder.

Caleb came and looked at us.
"What's happening?"

"Your friend is starting at someone like a creep" mom laughed.

"Mom... I am no-"

"Who? Malena?" Caleb cut me.

"You know?" she asked.

"Of course" he laughed.

"Let's go to our room, we have to leave in an hour" I told them scowling.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hope you like this chapter please do
Vote
Comment
Share